PDA

View Full Version : Painter needed in Metro Detroit

Donna
06-14-2005, 06:28 PM
Does or can any of the Motor City Marauder members (or anyone else in our area) recommend a good painter in our area? I need someone that can patch/fix my dining room ceiling (it has a stuckle effect on the ceiling) and it is not something I want to tackle :( I thought I had a painter lined up to do this for me, but it seems like in the past few days, I been getting excuses from him. I really need the ceiling fix, so I can continue on with the rest of my dining room project.

Please send me a PM if necessary......I would really like to use a painter that someone has previously used and would recommend.

Thanks a bunch.

Donna

MI2QWK4U
06-14-2005, 06:54 PM
Does or can any of the Motor City Marauder members (or anyone else in our area) recommend a good painter in our area? I need someone that can patch/fix my dining room ceiling (it has a stuckle effect on the ceiling) and it is not something I want to tackle :( I thought I had a painter lined up to do this for me, but it seems like in the past few days, I been getting excuses from him. I really need the ceiling fix, so I can continue on with the rest of my dining room project.

Please send me a PM if necessary......I would really like to use a painter that someone has previously used and would recommend.

Thanks a bunch.

Donna

Donna, give me a call at work tomorrow, I know a great painter. I have used him several times including my new house, I gave him my keys before I moved in and told him to have at it...
Dave

Donna
06-14-2005, 07:05 PM
Donna, give me a call at work tomorrow, I know a great painter. I have used him several times including my new house, I gave him my keys before I moved in and told him to have at it...
Dave
thanks Dave...I appreciate it. Will talk to you tomorrow :)

Donna