PDA

View Full Version : This guys a moron...

QWK SVT
06-16-2005, 06:29 PM
No matter if you agree, or disagree with the US government, I think we can all agree, this guy is :loco:

http://www.filecabi.net/v/file/MichaelCrook/wmv
Maybe a good, old-fashion fish in the eye :fishslap:

B.C. Bake
06-16-2005, 06:52 PM
No matter if you agree, or disagree with the US government, I think we can all agree, this guy is :loco:

Maybe a good, old-fashion fish in the eye :fishslap:That blew me away...what an idiot. Kick him out of the U.S. see how he likes it :mad2: I'm a US AIR FORCE vet and that pisses me off, hey but thank's for the insight.

jgc61sr2002
06-16-2005, 06:54 PM
He is one a**hole. :down:

Tallboy
06-16-2005, 06:55 PM
Hopefully I'll run into this yahoo one day. I hope my sister is with me.

This way I can suck down a cold Bud Light while I watch her kick his ass.

MI2QWK4U
06-16-2005, 06:59 PM

Maybe a good, old-fashion fish in the eye :fishslap:

Can you imagine this guy going home after his neighbors see that on tv!

QWK SVT
06-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Can you imagine this guy going home after his neighbors see that on tv!
I'm thinking he needs the army now, more than ever... Just to protect his sorry ass from the beating he deserves.:uzi:

martyo
06-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Tune in tomorrow to see the video of Michael Crook taking a well deserved ass beating.

CBT
06-16-2005, 08:18 PM
Wow, what a doof. The pay isn't THAT great. If it was, everyone would join. He could use a good old fashioned 'code red'.:D

rocknrod
06-16-2005, 08:23 PM
Spoiled little bastard.

If he were to say that in ANY other country than the U.S., he'd be taking a dirt nap ASAP.
Funny, this is the only country on earth you can get away with that in.
Gee we're such a bad country.:D

Joe Walsh
06-16-2005, 08:32 PM
I'm thinking he needs the army now, more than ever... Just to protect his sorry ass from the beating he deserves.:uzi:

Now that the dork's face was on the news, I can't wait until he meets up with a Marine, Navy Seal, Ranger, etc. and receives a well deserved GOFAW!!!

(Good Old Fashioned A$$ Whuppin')

They might be able to grease an M1A1 Abram's tracks with him!!!

Two Hawks
06-16-2005, 10:18 PM
They might be able to grease an M1A1 Abram's tracks with him!!!I don't think s--t is an authorized lubricant in the military.:lol:

Anyway, I think Hannity summed it up pretty well when he said,

"Michael, your ignorant and your a disgrace, go back to school and learn something....
...you have wasted our time". :shot:

That's my :twocents:.

wsmylie
06-16-2005, 11:30 PM
Geeez... where do they find these people? With that "tude", how has he managed to survive this long? Amazing.

MENINBLK
06-16-2005, 11:38 PM
A Good Old Fashioned A$$ Whopping...just ain't going to do the trick.
Let me take a ride down south a get a few sugar cane off my Mom's property.
Who is going to hold this idiot until I get back ???

Or better yet, can we strap his sorry a$$ between two opposing tanks ???

Blue03
06-16-2005, 11:43 PM
What a total jerk! I could not even finish watching the vid after the 3rd yep "that's how I feel"! That is sick and obscene!!!

Bluerauder
06-17-2005, 03:33 AM
Must have been a slow night .... why did they even bother to give this brain dead individual any "air time" at all ??? :dunno:

Why do I get the feeling that this kid has something personal going on in his attacks on the military?? :rolleyes: Could be that he got his butt thrown out of a recruiting station (or several of them) for failure to meet mental or physical standards or maybe even both. :nono:

SergntMac
06-17-2005, 06:26 AM
Kid's a homicide waiting for a date, time and location.

Marauder386
06-17-2005, 07:13 AM
Ooopsie ... he fell down repeatedly ...

:coolman:

cyclone03
06-17-2005, 07:37 AM
That aired at least 3 weeks ago.
He's trying to say that only a moron would take the job as an enlisted person at the pay they give us, (I say us because my wife is one of the under paid morons this DA is speaking of).

Problem is congress sets our pay,go start a web site bashing them not the guy in the field doing the job.

Here is a perfect example why we should have manditory 2 year enlistment for everybody at 18yrs.
Then at least he would learn what it's like inside so he could attack the issues that really piss of the GI's.
You know,can't drink until 21,no females in your room,not wearing your cover outside,etc...

ckadiddle
06-17-2005, 07:44 AM
Obviously he has not actually been in the military or around the military, or ever known anyone in the military. What a dorkhead. Put him in fatigues and air drop him into a hot zone for a week. :)

grampaws
06-17-2005, 08:00 AM
That is disgusting,to ask someone to put their life on the line and not at least
give them the respect and a wage that reflects their sacrifice(s) is unthinkable..
I may not believe all the political motivations of the government..But the GI's
deserve better than that...Can they use that POS for target practice??

Obviously he has not actually been in the military or around the military, or ever known anyone in the military. What a dorkhead. Put him in fatigues and air drop him into a hot zone for a week. :)

Bluerauder
06-17-2005, 08:48 AM
What a dorkhead. Put him in fatigues and air drop him into a hot zone for a week. :)
I would guess that his life expectancy would be measured in "minutes" not days or weeks. :rolleyes:

LCSO34
06-17-2005, 09:06 PM
Well I just got back after spending a week in Chem gear in the 90+ on the gulf coast, I lost about ten pounds in three days, but I still don't think I was hot as I am watching this video. :mad2:

Joe Walsh
06-17-2005, 09:20 PM
As scrawny as that twirp looks, I think that they could load him into one of the USS New Jersey's 16" main guns and use him as a bore cleaning patch!!!

torinodan
06-17-2005, 09:30 PM
hummmmmmmm:nocomm: . Ok, even though he isn't the brightest one out there, at least he still has the right to voice whatever opinion he has. Thank God for veterans that let him and all of us do enjoy what we do. Still upset and would enjoy kicking him in the can anyway!!

BK_GrandMarquis
06-17-2005, 11:04 PM
Geeez... where do they find these people? With that "tude", how has he managed to survive this long? Amazing.

I agree. I'm practically at a lose for words. It's totally amazing how someone like him can walk the earth as pompous as he is and those brave souls out there are in one way or another protecting his worthless A**. :banghead: I wonder what he thinks about law enforcement officers. People risk their lives for us and all he can do is open his mouth and utter completely senseless words. He can't even defend his own opinion. He hasn't a leg to stand on and that might be a reality in his hopefully short life. What a waste of air. :mad2:

teamrope
06-18-2005, 07:37 AM
'Probly would have ben a he!! of a man if he hadn't ben strained threw a condom. :rolleyes:

Petrograde
06-18-2005, 07:55 AM
Just because the Marilyn Manson looking piece of crap has the right to say that garbage, I guess he didn't realize that he shouldn't.

Clearly, he has some anger issues. The little twirp would've gone postal, but the gutless turd didn't have the balls, so he started his assinine little web site to take out his frustrations.

As a former NCO in the US Army,.. I'd like to throw his skinny ass out of the back of a CH-47D Chinook at 4,000 ft. AGL. :D

teamrope
06-18-2005, 08:17 AM
Believe me, he has been coming up on the Military.com and AKO (Army Knowledge Online) forums for some time now. Last I herd, his site was shut down about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

CRUZTAKER
06-18-2005, 09:21 AM
Death By Cowabunga!!

woaface
06-18-2005, 10:19 AM
Man, what a dip****. Treason comes to mind, but anyways.

Too funny, he was verbally kicked in the ass, I wouldn't be suprised to see him on the show a few days later black and blue from head to toe...and maybe some parts missing.

I hate being mean but he looks and sounds like he was castrated at birth. Or maybe the football team beat the ***** out of him one two many times:D

woaface
06-18-2005, 10:22 AM
Grinning like a cheshire cat:D

As a former NCO in the US Army,.. I'd like to throw his skinny ass out of the back of a CH-47D Chinook at 4,000 ft. AGL. :D
I would hope he hooks up with Mac and Tom in a back alley sometime.:rolleyes:

DPVLN
06-18-2005, 10:42 AM
What a dumb ***!:flamer:

LVMarauder
06-18-2005, 11:22 AM
Hopefully I'll run into this yahoo one day. I hope my sister is with me.

This way I can suck down a cold Bud Light while I watch her kick his ass.

that's classic^^^^

ncmm
06-18-2005, 05:14 PM
somebody sure gave Crook an earful, wonder if he was listening?

maybe he needs this to get his attention:gunfire:

are we listening now?

Maybe he needs to visit MJ at Neverland

Bluerauder
06-18-2005, 05:20 PM
Death By Cowabunga!!
Did you mean "Bunga-Bunga". :dunno: That's what I called the impalement sticks that they used in Shaka Zulu. Nasty business !!! :D

teamrope
06-24-2005, 06:46 PM
Believe me, he has been coming up on the Military.com and AKO (Army Knowledge Online) forums for some time now. Last I herd, his site was shut down about 3 or 4 weeks ago.

I stand corrected

http://impalassforum.com/noncgi/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f =8;t=014646

The SS guys are onto somethig with the sponsors of his site though.

MarauderMark
06-24-2005, 07:00 PM
He looks like slouth (from the goonies movie) with hair and just as dumb"Hey you Guyyyyys"..But i like the way the anchor guy was telling him off.:up:.

Mike Poore
06-24-2005, 07:41 PM
hummmmmmmm:nocomm: . Ok, even though he isn't the brightest one out there, at least he still has the right to voice whatever opinion he has. Thank God for veterans that let him and all of us do enjoy what we do. Still upset and would enjoy kicking him in the can anyway!!
Once, I told a guy I'd kick his ass if I caught him desicrate our nation's flag; but that I had put my life on the line, supporting his right to do it.

It was a concept he couldn'd understand.:dunno:

Bluerauder
06-24-2005, 07:52 PM
The SS guys are onto somethig with the sponsors of his site though.
Geico sponsors this azzhole ??? :dunno: I can understand Moveon and some of the others; but Geico -- gimmee a break. :rolleyes:

Haggis
06-24-2005, 08:22 PM
Once, I told a guy I'd kick his ass if I caught him desicrate our nation's flag; but that I had put my life on the line, supporting his right to do it.

It was a concept he couldn'd understand.:dunno:
Yes, I am sorry to admit it, But I too served my Country so that ********* could have freedom of speech. He still deserves a good a$$whooping, oh Lisa do you have an extra can. :bop:

teamrope
06-24-2005, 10:19 PM
We should all pick a day to go to our local Geico office, go threw the whole thing, and at the last minute have them log oin to his site, and tell them you will switch to Geico when their link dissapears from his web site. :)

I love the post that Pimpala made at looser boys site.
http://forsakethetroops.net/readit.php?recid=721

Bluerauder
06-25-2005, 04:29 AM
We should all pick a day to go to our local Geico office, go threw the whole thing, and at the last minute have them log oin to his site, and tell them you will switch to Geico when their link dissapears from his web site. :)
Better yet ... go the the Geico Military link and send a note to their retired representatives and see if they are aware that Geico sponsors this "Foresake the Troops" website. :D Be polite and respectful --- but make your point that Geico should not be supporting this effort. My note has been sent.

Here's the Link to Geico Military (http://www.geico.com/military/)

Jolly Roger
06-27-2005, 05:46 AM
What a clown.
It wasn't even worth my time to listen to the whole interview.:mad2: