PDA

View Full Version : Last nite's Meet 6-17-05 SSM*

Cobra25
06-18-2005, 02:53 PM
I for one had a good time last nite. A couple of us had a chance to drive other members car's or ride in them to see the difference's with different set up's & mods. It was fun. Dinner was good , but most of all just getting together with each other was the best part ,at least for me. We even had a new Marauder owner show up at the Tower Shops who plans on joining our group.

Tallboy
06-18-2005, 03:59 PM
Z, it was great to see you and the guys again. Thanks again for letting me drive your car. I still cannot believe the power that car has. See you next month!:beer:

shakes_26
06-18-2005, 04:12 PM
I have to thank both Chuck and Tim for graciously letting me test drive their cars. Its not often one gets to drive a Trilogy and Procharger car back to back.

Both setups are awesome, I thought I was on the fence before! I have a few phone calls to make in the next week or so, and then a solid decision will be made.

Ah yes, one more thing, all hail the Neon Knight!

Cobra25
06-18-2005, 04:57 PM
I have to thank both Chuck and Tim for graciously letting me test drive their cars. Its not often one gets to drive a Trilogy and Procharger car back to back.

Both setups are awesome, I thought I was on the fence before! I have a few phone calls to make in the next week or so, and then a solid decision will be made.

Ah yes, one more thing, all hail the Neon Knight! Neon Knight ? O- I get it your drove Chuck's car. Are you saying we should call ( Tallboy ) the Neon Knight instead ? I say we take a Poll ! I vote yes!

SouLRioT
06-18-2005, 06:05 PM
Ah yes, one more thing, all hail the Neon Knight!

Now thats just wrong................. hahaha.....sorry Chuck....thats dam funny. Ofcourse what does that make Claude.....'Fluorescent the boy wonder'...he is, ofcourse, so much younger than Chuck.

Now as far as the meet, I had enough fun beeing a passenger in S/C'd MMs. If I took the keys, I don't think I could sign the paperwork to buy my new townhome insted. Like I've said my time will come.

Tallboy
06-18-2005, 06:37 PM
"Neon Knight" actually refers to a Black Sabbath song. I figured with all the crap I was taking, I'd have a little fun, too.:P

Cobra25
06-18-2005, 07:53 PM
"Neon Knight" actually refers to a Black Sabbath song. I figured with all the crap I was taking, I'd have a little fun, too.:P It's good to have a little fun now & then, By the way Chuck, It's nice to see a really Clean engine like your's was Friday nite, it show's alot of Pride in Ownership. Keep up the good work! :2thumbs:

MaLo03
06-27-2005, 09:25 AM
sorry I missed out. I'm back on the road and my schedule is crazy right now. looking foward to the Picnic.