PDA

View Full Version : got milk?

torinodan
06-19-2005, 12:36 PM
How come everyone will stop and argue about the price of GAS? What sux is that milk cost more per gallon. I'm happy with the price of gas, but milk....give me a break here. Do we have an off shore cow shortage too? How can they get away with chargeing so much more for milk? I know I know, the cost of gas will raise the price of milk too, but it's always cost more. I'm happy to go out and buy a gallon of gas and not worry about milk. And just think, the price for milk is likely to go higher because someone said it helps with PMS. Anyway, at least I have another reason to go driveing the Marauder. Does anyone need anything while I'm out? Like buttermilk or something?

twolow
06-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Gas may be cheaper but just doesn't taste the same with Corn Flakes.

DEFYANT
06-19-2005, 04:20 PM
Like buttermilk or something?
:eek:

Not again!!!!

Bluerauder
06-19-2005, 05:36 PM
How come everyone will stop and argue about the price of GAS? What sux is that milk cost more per gallon.
"Cause I ain't buying 25 gallons of milk every week. :rofl:

chasrein01
06-20-2005, 06:19 AM
Two words "government subsudies". The government has to be in there somewhere!

Mike Poore
06-20-2005, 07:25 AM
:eek:

Not again!!!!
Yes! Let's hear it for BUTTERMILK!!! Way to go Dan! :rofl:

teamrope
06-20-2005, 07:29 AM
Did someone say buttermilk?

ckadiddle
06-20-2005, 07:37 AM
You guys crack me up. You want some real fun, forget the milk. Multiply out what a gallon of Crest or Colgate would cost.

fastblackmerc
06-20-2005, 07:57 AM
You guys crack me up. You want some real fun, forget the milk. Multiply out what a gallon of Crest or Colgate would cost.
Or Snapple & bottled water.....

torinodan
06-20-2005, 11:59 AM
Did you know BUTTERMILK can also be used as an emergency jet fuel? Yup, it can be used in jet turbine eng's due to the fattyness and there was I think only about a 20% reduction of normal power, (pucker up buttercup, this rides a long one). Behold the power of buttermilk!! Think about this the next time you have a tall glass. I wonder if seperated that buttermilk could be a new super gas. Ok, I need to go to the store again, anyone?

Mike Poore
06-20-2005, 07:01 PM
Did you know BUTTERMILK can also be used as an emergency jet fuel? Yup, it can be used in jet turbine eng's due to the fattyness and there was I think only about a 20% reduction of normal power, (pucker up buttercup, this rides a long one). Behold the power of buttermilk!! Think about this the next time you have a tall glass. I wonder if seperated that buttermilk could be a new super gas. Ok, I need to go to the store again, anyone?
Hey! Let's try some in Charlies MM at Big Bats, this Saturday at the CAM meet! :rofl:

Joe Walsh
06-20-2005, 07:13 PM
Did you know BUTTERMILK can also be used as an emergency jet fuel? Yup, it can be used in jet turbine eng's due to the fattyness and there was I think only about a 20% reduction of normal power, (pucker up buttercup, this rides a long one). Behold the power of buttermilk!! Think about this the next time you have a tall class. I wonder if seperated that buttermilk could be a new super gas. Ok, I need to go to the store again, anyone?

:lol: :lol:

I bet that the exhaust smells like a biscuit when the jet does a low altitude pass!!

"Hey Mom, Can I lick the afterburners??"