PDA

View Full Version : For Logan-man, site Uber Fuehrer

Pat
06-26-2005, 06:45 PM
I want to compliment you and, yes, thank you for a well layed-out and managed site. It's complex, but easily navigable, plenty of cue's and pop-ups to help a person, the control pages are very comprehensive, e-mail and PM features help keep everything together. I still haven't plumbed the depths of this site, suffice to say I'm satisfied with what I can do and credit must go to you and the program(s) you utilize and manage. A round of applause for Logan.:beer:

Smokie
06-26-2005, 07:08 PM
Logan does not exist, this web site is run by a very large and powerful military industrial complex belonging to members of the NEW WORLD ORDER....you are being watched.....:eek:

CRUZTAKER
06-26-2005, 07:11 PM
....and he doesn't even own a Marauder....:rolleyes:

teamrope
06-26-2005, 07:16 PM
....and he doesn't even own a Marauder....:rolleyes:

Well....Not any more. :)

Logan
06-26-2005, 08:10 PM
....and he doesn't even own a Marauder....:rolleyes:Eh? I've owned more marauders than you have Cruz... ;)

...and who says I don't? Been in my garage lately? As far as I know, no one from this site's been in my garage lately to see what graces the presence of the CTS-V and the Monterey...

PS - Thanks for the comments Pat. :up:

PSS - Smokie, stop scratchin your balls when you type, My CO hates having to watch that kinda stuff, and we prefer the term "New World Republic", it sounds politer. I am Canadian after all.

CRUZTAKER
06-26-2005, 08:40 PM
You guys all blew it...it was funnier when it seemed like no one was at the helm...kinda like the site just became...like Adam and Eve....the 'HE' refered to the almighty one...

Oh never mind...:sleepy: