PDA

View Full Version : Two Sightings in 5 minutes

Lou
06-27-2005, 11:32 AM
A funny thing happened Sunday, I saw two black MMs within 5 minutes. The first was around noon at about 67th and Main St. Downers Grove heading south as I was heading north. 5 Minutes later I saw another black one at 63rd and Belmont. Counting me that was 3 black MMs in Downers Grove all at the same time.

Small world.:P

Shaft333
06-27-2005, 01:26 PM
Likely four. I was on the road, but I was a bit more North than either of your sightings, as I was headed to the Fest. :)

Lou
08-05-2005, 07:23 AM
I finally tracked down one of the other black MMs that reside in Downers Grove. I saw his car parked at a golf course and almost tried to open it because mine is the only one ever in the lot. I carded him and caught up with him about 15 minutes later. We was really interested in the web site and had a ton of MM questions. I'm sure he'll drop in here soon and seemd interested in attending the next Chicken Run.

A funny thing happened Sunday, I saw two black MMs within 5 minutes. The first was around noon at about 67th and Main St. Downers Grove heading south as I was heading north. 5 Minutes later I saw another black one at 63rd and Belmont. Counting me that was 3 black MMs in Downers Grove all at the same time.

Small world.:P