PDA

View Full Version : Who Wants Her???

STLR FN
06-29-2005, 05:31 PM
My daughter that is? She's six and is one of those jabber jaw moments when she just won't shut up. :lol: :shake: :lol: God I love her but she's got to go. :help:

Logan
06-29-2005, 05:36 PM
Easy answer. Turn off the computer. That's what I do.

King Fubar
06-29-2005, 06:47 PM
My daughter that is? She's six and is one of those jabber jaw moments when she just won't shut up. :lol: :shake: :lol: God I love her but she's got to go. :help:

Just wait til she turns 13 !!!! Not only will she talk and talk and talk...but the retardation sets in immediately.....But according to her she'll be a rocket scientist......:rolleyes: :help:

Shaft333
06-29-2005, 06:56 PM
Go hang out with her. Show her your car's motor.

Ryans PI
06-29-2005, 07:27 PM
Talk to Jake Blues.

"Sell me your children."

de minimus
06-29-2005, 07:40 PM
Enjoy it while it lasts...someday she be a teenager.

STLR FN
06-29-2005, 07:56 PM
She just likes to talk and asks questions and tell stories... all of which I like but sometimes...... :rolleyes: Anyway you guys can't have her. I've decided to keep her....:help:

ckadiddle
06-29-2005, 07:58 PM
Take her to the garage and teach her how to detail a Marauder engine compartment. Those tiny hands can get into places yours can't. ;)

DEFYANT
06-29-2005, 08:00 PM
Those of us with kids know what you mean! I have two.. 4 and 5. They are the earth below my feet, the air in my lungs and the sky over my head. But sometimes......!!!

I like the idea about showing them the engine.... My son would too :)

STLR FN
06-29-2005, 08:01 PM
Don't have to she already helps me wash/wax and detail both my F-150 and the Marauder. :D She actually gets real excited when I let her.

Take her to the garage and teach her how to detail a Marauder engine compartment. Those tiny hands can get into places yours can't. ;)

LordVader
06-29-2005, 09:33 PM
:cool: Yeah, cherish her while you can..at least right now she's talking to you. When she becomes a teenager you'll need tools to get her to say anything except "can I have"! Mine is going to be 29 next month and she'll talk to me now, but those teenage years!!!!

DEFYANT
06-29-2005, 09:40 PM
My son loves to get his creeper and crawl under with me. He gets a big wrench and "fixes" things!

David Morton
06-29-2005, 09:58 PM
You're not getting enough pictures.

Mine's 14 now and trust me, you're not getting enough pictures.

Bluerauder
06-30-2005, 03:50 AM
Enjoy it while it lasts...someday she be a teenager.
And then one day you will have to do this ................... :D

jdando
06-30-2005, 04:14 AM
Perhaps if I am lucky, one day I will get to do this!!! Good picture, but who was the guy in the monkey suit?

jeremy

ckadiddle
06-30-2005, 07:08 AM
That would be a heck of a way to lose a perfectly good mechanic/detailer. ;)

Mike Poore
06-30-2005, 07:16 AM
Good picture, but who was the guy in the monkey suit?

jeremy
That's my pal Charlie, Jeremy. Never saw a finer looking gentlemen. WTG, buddy, now you can start saving for Bernie's Aviator. :beer:

STLR FN
06-30-2005, 07:30 AM
Nah I'll make sure see still comes over to help the "Old Man" :lol:

That would be a heck of a way to lose a perfectly good mechanic/detailer. ;)

RoyLPita
06-30-2005, 07:33 AM
By the time she gets to drive she will be able to change flat tires on her own.

STLR FN
06-30-2005, 07:38 AM
Heck she might even help me with a supercharger install. :eek:

Bluerauder
06-30-2005, 08:32 AM
Good picture, but who was the guy in the monkey suit?

That is the F.O.T.B. aka the F.O.S.O.B. :rofl:

That's my pal Charlie, Jeremy. Never saw a finer looking gentlemen. WTG, buddy, now you can start saving for Bernie's Aviator.

Thanks for sticking up for me, Mike !! :D

Donna
06-30-2005, 09:11 AM
Heck she might even help me with a supercharger install. :eek:
lol....I will still be waiting for the order :rolleyes: . If you really want, I will send you over Keema (my husky) when she gets like this. He loves kids and will sit on her, give her kisses and make her laugh. That should get her out of your hair for a bit :P

Donna

STLR FN
06-30-2005, 09:29 AM
:lol: :laugh: :lol:
lol....I will still be waiting for the order :rolleyes: . If you really want, I will send you over Keema (my husky) when she gets like this. He loves kids and will sit on her, give her kisses and make her laugh. That should get her out of your hair for a bit :P

DonnaDonna,
I "basically" got the OK from the Boss :rolleyes: . It's just we want a house a little more. But ya never know.

Donna
06-30-2005, 09:38 AM
:lol: :laugh: :lol:Donna,
I "basically" got the OK from the Boss :rolleyes: . It's just we want a house a little more. But ya never know.I can understand that DJ......and you know I just like to tease you about it ;) . You know who to call when you are ready.

Like everyone else has said....enjoy these times with your daughter. They grew up too fast and quick.

Donna

Slowpoke
06-30-2005, 09:41 AM
i wouldnt trade my 2 yr old son for all the tea in China!

2003 MIB
06-30-2005, 10:02 AM
After allowing the 4 year old to detail the wheels (small fingers) in the afternoon- I let him pick up the award when the car wins that evening. Best helper I've ever had.

STLR FN
06-30-2005, 10:52 AM
Here's my daughter/helper/jabber jaws. No I wouldn't trade her for anything either.
http://www.mercurymarauder.net/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=6766&cat=500&page=1

Donna
07-01-2005, 04:50 PM
Slowpoke & STLR FN

Both of your children are too cute:) . Thanks for sharing their pics with us. Ok...here is my pride & joy :D , my Siberian Husky Keema

Donna

Petrograde
07-01-2005, 04:58 PM
ok,.. here's my little Marauderer,...she's almost 10 months old now. She's learned how to 'drive' her little walker. I call it the 'crash cart'...

http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=68 32&stc=1

Donna
07-01-2005, 05:11 PM
[QUOTE=Petrograde]ok,.. here's my little Marauderer,...she's almost 10 months old now. She's learned how to 'drive' her little walker. I call it the 'crash cart'...
[/QUOTE

OMG.....what a cute. Gee maybe we should start a "bragging"
thread where everyone could shown pics of their "pride & joy" kids :rolleyes: Just a thought. That would have been fun for Father's Day or Mother's Day.

Donna

STLR FN
07-01-2005, 06:44 PM
Who needs those days. Another site I'm a member of, we do it all the time.
[QUOTE=Petrograde]ok,.. here's my little Marauderer,...she's almost 10 months old now. She's learned how to 'drive' her little walker. I call it the 'crash cart'...
[/QUOTE

OMG.....what a cute. Gee maybe we should start a "bragging"
thread where everyone could shown pics of their "pride & joy" kids :rolleyes: Just a thought. That would have been fun for Father's Day or Mother's Day.

Donna