PDA

View Full Version : Top Gear on Discovery Channel!!!

BK_GrandMarquis
06-29-2005, 07:30 PM
Great show!!! I love it!!! Although they seem to be showing episodes from last year. I guess we have to be behind if we want to see it. It is a UK show after all. I'm just happy to see it at all here in the US. :D :banana2:

ADE 1000
06-30-2005, 04:54 AM
Top Gear is in an interesting show to watch. I just hate how damn biased those Brits are.

woaface
06-30-2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah they are, but it's worth it.

As Triple Trans Am once said (or something like this.) "At least they don't talk on and on about cupholders and space, they just get right down to it and drive the car like it's supposed to be driven."

BK_GrandMarquis
07-06-2005, 03:47 PM
Another new episode tonight at 10pm EST.

Dr Caleb
07-07-2005, 07:56 AM
?? Top Gear is on Sundays. I hope it's the newest, where they race a Mercedes SLR McLaren from London to Oslo!! Good episode!

You'll love the Astin Martin DB9 SR - carbon fiber GT class racer!

Although after todays developments, there may be a delay in the next show.

BK_GrandMarquis
07-07-2005, 09:20 AM
?? Top Gear is on Sundays. I hope it's the newest, where they race a Mercedes SLR McLaren from London to Oslo!! Good episode!

You'll love the Astin Martin DB9 SR - carbon fiber GT class racer!

Although after todays developments, there may be a delay in the next show.
The one that shows in the U.S. is a year behind. I know of the new episodes though. That DB9 race car is sweeeeeeeeet. It crushed the lap times on that board. I wanted to see them run the production version to see the difference.

Dr Caleb
07-07-2005, 11:34 AM
The one that shows in the U.S. is a year behind. I know of the new episodes though. That DB9 race car is sweeeeeeeeet. It crushed the lap times on that board. I wanted to see them run the production version to see the difference.

Ahhhhh! I see. I think they did get 'The Stig' to drive it a few shows ago. And Jamie tested the new 'vert, but not on the track IIRC. He tested cuteness factor vs a Retriever Puppy. (The puppy won)

I can't believe the DB9 beat a Ford GT and Ferrari Enzo on the track! Talk about ripping it up! :burn:

And I never really liked the looks of Mercedes, until I saw that SLR McLaren and CLK AMG-55. What beautiful coupes!