PDA

View Full Version : Dave & Busters addict

twolow
07-02-2005, 07:18 AM
As in a previous thread I spent a few days in ATL and went to D&B and let me tell you, I'm addicted!

I farted around with the games but the horse track game is what got me. You sit down with all these other people and you train a horse, feed it, and take care of it and then race it on race day. Me and a co-worker sat there for at least 2 hours doing this. Real pros were there and camped out ALL night playing this thing.

When the place was fixing to close we quit and the game spits out a magnetic card for when we come back we can slide that card back in and continue where we left off with our Horse.

I am so hooked I'm driving back to ATL this evening after work to play that game. I bet it will be hard to find a seat for the game being a Sat. evening....

Anyone else played this?

Bradley G
07-02-2005, 07:28 AM
We have one around here.

I went once, with some coworkers.
I managed a Game room for Bally, "Aladdins Castle" a long time ago.
Probably got it out of the sistie, from that!
I can only be addicted to one or two things at a time! :rolleyes:
Glad to hear, You had fun!
They are impressive!

CRUZTAKER
07-02-2005, 07:33 AM
We have one as well. Nice place.

Even more interesting is 4 years back when their STOCK was at about $3 a share and I considered buying it and never did.

Last I looked it was over $12 a share. :eek:

Dark_Knight7096
07-02-2005, 06:39 PM
I love D&B, my favorite game is Need For Speed: GT. In that game you can play as a Crown Vic P71 done up with lights and sirens and everything, it's so funny to watch the faces of the people you are playing against with Porche's and Ferarris and Lambourghinis when you blow past them in a cop car. Plus their Raspberry Cheescake Over/Under shot is really really really good.