PDA

View Full Version : Today I compared.....

Pat
07-02-2005, 07:23 AM
In the local paper was an indepth write-up on the new Dodge Charger, including Pic's, lauding the styling and impressive performance of the car.

This is the first time I actually saw a new Charger and I couldn't help but compare it with my Marauder.

First, the name is too timid for certain of us.
Second, the car is way too small for me and mine.
Third, the styling, is overshadowed my Nisson models which are sold in greater quantities.
Fourth, our wheels jump off the page at you, the Black Marauder, extrudes testosterone.
And Last, the Marauder has the ability, with a S/C, to match if not exceed the Charger's performance at an affordable price.

To sum it up, I would have chosen the Marauder over the charger if they sat side by side at the dealership.

Silverback, you get waxed today. That's it, no slouching, look menacing, good boy.

CRUZTAKER
07-02-2005, 07:28 AM
....And Last, the Marauder has the ability, with a S/C, to match if not exceed the Charger's performance at an affordable price.
As I posted a few weeks back....I actually WATCHED a brand new temp tagged HEMI CHARGER R/T at the local strip make run after run accomplishing a blazing 14.7 each time.

The Marauder doesn't need near an S/C to run with this car.