PDA

View Full Version : First cricket, now this

dwasson
07-02-2005, 09:15 PM
No wonder we left the sorry place.

Forget cameras - spy device will cut drivers’ speed by satellite (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1678707,00.html)

The Brits weren't always weenies.

MENINBLK
07-02-2005, 09:19 PM
No wonder we left the sorry place.

Forget cameras - spy device will cut drivers’ speed by satellite (http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1678707,00.html)

The Brits weren't always weenies.

That will never fly...
Speed Censorship ??? :dunno:

David Morton
07-02-2005, 10:57 PM
No wonder we left the sorry place....The Brits weren't always weenies.I disagree. They've been weenies off and on since Henry the 8th.

Reminds me...Up in heaven, Snow White, Albert Einstein and Quasimodo decide to ask Saint Peter if what they'd heard about themselves is true. Snow White comes back and says, "Yes. I was the fairest in the land." Einstein came back and said, "Yes. I was the smartest man." Quasimodo came back and said, "Who's Camilla Parker Bowles?"

Need I say more about the British? :lol:

jabird56
07-03-2005, 08:08 AM
That will never fly...
Speed Censorship ??? :dunno:
This will never fly..... Over the recent years they have banned ownership of basically ALL firearms (except for some single shots), they have banning fox hunting. And,...a farmer who shot an intruder that was attacking him, got 15 years for defending himself. As screwed up as they are over there, it could and probably WILL fly.

MarauderMarc
07-03-2005, 08:35 AM
Like this is really a threat to us??? Its just like a speed limiter or a rev limiter, well just make something to overwrite it.....SCT is probably already coming up with something. So come on goverment, give us your best technology....well give you ours right back!!!!!!

dwasson
07-03-2005, 08:52 PM
Like this is really a threat to us??? Its just like a speed limiter or a rev limiter, well just make something to overwrite it.....SCT is probably already coming up with something. So come on goverment, give us your best technology....well give you ours right back!!!!!!

Don't encourage them.