PDA

View Full Version : Southern Marauders @ MVIII?

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 10:36 AM
Hey Ya'll......

I was just wondering who, if any of the Southern Marauders besides me are attending MVIII??

martyo
07-05-2005, 11:01 AM
I can't afford to go unless someone wants to be my roomate.... :D

Haggis
07-05-2005, 11:45 AM
Oooo...Oooo....Me....Me. Can I be your roomate Marty?

martyo
07-05-2005, 12:04 PM
Oooo...Oooo....Me....Me. Can I be your roomate Marty?

Men in kilts do nothing for me. Sorry.

FordNut
07-05-2005, 03:29 PM
Hey Ya'll......

I was just wondering who, if any of the Southern Marauders besides me are attending MVIII??

I would love to, but that's the first week of school.

mailman
07-05-2005, 04:45 PM
I don't think we're going to make it this year either. I hate it because we had a ball last year with all of yall, but it's just a little too far this year . I do want to meet with your group one saturday in Atlanta when you have your regular meeting. That would be a good weekend trip for me.

Mike Poore
07-05-2005, 04:50 PM
I don't think we're going to make it this year either. I hate it because we had a ball last year with all of yall, but it's just a little too far this year . I do want to meet with your group one saturday in Atlanta when you have your regular meeting. That would be a good weekend trip for me.
Why don't some of you guys car pool? There's gonna be plenty of rides, once you get there. I've already got one young lady signed up to drive mine. :D

Bluerauder
07-05-2005, 05:46 PM
I've already got one young lady signed up to drive mine. :D
You gonna be needing a ride back to PA, Mike :rolleyes:
:rofl:

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 05:49 PM
You gonna be needing a ride back to PA, Mike :rolleyes:
:rofl:
Hey!!!!! BE NICE!!!! :nono: ......not ALL female drivers are BAD drivers!!!!! :D ;)

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 05:52 PM
Men in kilts do nothing for me. Sorry.
Apparantly, you've never seen Haggis in his kilt!!! :rolleyes: ;)

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 05:54 PM
Hey come on up!!! We'd love to see you again!! Yes.....Indy was a BLAST!!!!

I can only imagine how much fun Michigan is gonna be!!! Wish you could come!

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 05:55 PM
Why don't some of you guys car pool? There's gonna be plenty of rides, once you get there. I've already got one young lady signed up to drive mine. :D
I want to drive a SuperCharged Marauder......know anybody who's willing to let me take it down the track???:cool:

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 05:56 PM
I would love to, but that's the first week of school.
Awwwwww Maaaaannnnn!!! :alone: You will be missed!!

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 06:01 PM

:hmmm: hmmmm...... I'm thinking there's a subtle hint in here somewhere.....just can't put my finger on it though.....

:thinker: I got it!!!!!! Maybe Todd could pay your way!!! Yeah, Yeah....that's it!!!
I mean after all.....he IS a big-time business owner now ya' know!!!!

Dang I'm smart.....I knew I would figure this one out! hee hee hee :D ;) ;)

TAF
07-05-2005, 06:03 PM
:hmmm: hmmmm...... I'm thinking there's a subtle hint in here somewhere.....just can't put my finger on it though.....

:thinker: I got it!!!!!! Maybe Todd could pay your way!!! Yeah, Yeah....that's it!!!
I mean after all.....he IS a big-time business owner now ya' know!!!!

Dang I'm smart.....I knew I would figure this one out! hee hee hee :D ;) ;)
Now Kathy....

You saw my humble shop the other day...

I can't afford Marty's Bar-B-Q tab...but then again....neither can Bill Gates....

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 06:06 PM
Now Kathy....

You saw my humble shop the other day...

I can't afford Marty's Bar-B-Q tab...but then again....neither can Bill Gates....
Humble???? You're kidding me right!!!!:eek: You have turned that shop into one awesome place!! I was totally impressed!! The last time I saw it, it looked like something off the Andy Griffith Show... (which ain't all bad)...But now.....it's really, really hooked up!!! You should be very, very proud Todd. I am!

MARAUDERCHICK
07-05-2005, 06:07 PM
Marty likes BBQ???? Who knew??? :lol:

FordNut
07-05-2005, 06:12 PM
Awwwwww Maaaaannnnn!!! :alone: You will be missed!!
Yeah, it's a bummer. First one I'll be missing.

Donny Carlson
07-05-2005, 07:41 PM
Humble???? You're kidding me right!!!!:eek: You have turned that shop into one awesome place!! I was totally impressed!! The last time I saw it, it looked like something off the Andy Griffith Show... (which ain't all bad)...But now.....it's really, really hooked up!!! You should be very, very proud Todd. I am!
Well, this is a good thing for Marty, since Todd makes him sleep there when he comes to the ATL. After he sweeps up and emptys out all the trash cans. Only bad thing is Todd won't suscribe to the Playboy channel on the waiting room satellite TV, so Marty has to use old issues of MM&FF for companionship.

BTW, I will not be attending this year. I'm spending that week in ATL getting work done on my car and bringing Toddster care packages from Williamson Brothers.

TAF
07-05-2005, 08:26 PM
BTW, I will not be attending this year. I'm spending that week in ATL getting work done on my car and bringing Toddster care packages from Williamson Brothers.
See that Marty^^^^

I get the BBQ....

but, you can still empty my trash cans.....

You...my friend...are THE...I mean MR. Diamond Nuts