PDA

View Full Version : Only 6 More Weeks !!!!

Bluerauder
07-06-2005, 08:22 AM
Marauderville III and the Woodward Dream Cruise (WDC) are only 6 weeks away. :D When can I get "officially" excited about this trip? :rolleyes: I am all fired up and ready to go ... can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones at all of the events. :up:

I plan to roll wheels early on the morning of 17 August ... who's in ?? :dunno:

Tallboy
07-06-2005, 08:40 AM
Carfixer and I arrive in Detroit on Tuesday the 16th. We're there all week! Can't wait!:beer:

DEFYANT
07-06-2005, 08:58 AM
I need to be at Lidios at 8am on the 17th :banana:

I'll probably leave on the 16th sometime.

Donna
07-06-2005, 11:00 AM
Marauderville III and the Woodward Dream Cruise (WDC) are only 6 weeks away. :D When can I get "officially" excited about this trip? :rolleyes: I am all fired up and ready to go ... can't wait to see old friends and meet some new ones at all of the events. :up:

:rolleyes: When can you "officially" get excited about this trip????? How about NOW :D ? I hope everyone that is coming to Marauderville III and the WDC will have a safe trip when they travel. See you in August.

Donna

Bluerauder
07-06-2005, 11:32 AM
:rolleyes: When can you "officially" get excited about this trip????? How about NOW :D ? Donna
I was hoping for that answer !!!! :D Now, since it is "officially" sanctioned ... :woohoo:

Donna
07-06-2005, 01:11 PM
I was hoping for that answer !!!! :D Now, since it is "officially" sanctioned ... :woohoo:
LOL...will it was either make it official NOW, or tell you that it was when you first registered :P . SOOOOO.....let the :woohoo: 's begin :D .

Mike Poore
07-06-2005, 02:25 PM

I don't know what to do, Charlie. We'll be at Snow Shoe (PA I-80) and were hoping to hook up with the Eastern PA/NJ/NY guys and tag along with them. Have you decided on a route, yet? You'll be hitting I-80 at about Youngstown, I presume? What about staying with us, Tuesday night?:)

Bluerauder
07-06-2005, 05:20 PM
Have you decided on a route, yet? You'll be hitting I-80 at about Youngstown, I presume? What about staying with us, Tuesday night?:)
Gotta run this past my co-pilot. S.O.B. has to check his work schedule for the 16th. I'm off. :D My original plan was to take I-70, I-76, I-80, I-75. I figure 556 miles and 8 hours driving time. :rolleyes:

Snowshoe is right at 250 miles and 3.5 hours from here. That leaves 405 miles and almost 6 hours to Madison Heights. Adds about 100 miles to the trip for me. But that's not a real big deal. Who else is hooking up in Snowshoe for the MM convoy (on the 17th) ?? :dunno:

Would like to arrive at the hotel in time to check in, knock off the road dust, and head on over to Caper's at 5 PM to meet up with the MCM crowd. :up:

MarauderMark
07-06-2005, 05:22 PM
F :censor: n gd sob :alone: . i can't go AGAIN!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad2: :mad2: :mad: :bs: :bs:
But all you CAM memebers have a safe trip and a great time..:up:

bigslim
07-06-2005, 09:36 PM

Sorry but Detroit is now closed for the season....................... "APRIL'S FOOL!!!!!!!!"

Bluerauder
07-07-2005, 12:29 PM
i can't go AGAIN!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad2: :mad2: :mad: :bs: :bs:
But all you CAM members have a safe trip and a great time..:up:
Sorry to hear that Mark. :( You and Peg will be missed. :alone:

Mike Poore
07-07-2005, 12:51 PM
Sorry to hear that Mark. :( You and Peg will be missed. :alone:

Maybe Peg can come? :)

DefyantExWife
07-08-2005, 09:33 PM
F :censor: n gd sob :alone: . i can't go AGAIN!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad2: :mad2: :mad: :bs: :bs:
But all you CAM memebers have a safe trip and a great time..:up:

ah man that bites :shake:

Mike Poore
07-10-2005, 12:04 PM
Sorry but Detroit is now closed for the season....................... "APRIL'S FOOL!!!!!!!!"

:eek: WHAT! You owe me a ride. :nono:

BTW Charlie, when we go out 80 from Snow Shoe, we go right past Summet Racing. If we go early enough from Camp, it'll work out. The map says 5 1/2 hr to the hotel from Snow Shoe. :)

Bluerauder
07-10-2005, 04:18 PM
BTW Charlie, when we go out 80 from Snow Shoe, we go right past Summet Racing. If we go early enough from Camp, it'll work out. The map says 5 1/2 hr to the hotel from Snow Shoe. :)
Mike, I'll talk to you and the gang on the 31st on this !!! :D