PDA

View Full Version : How 'Bout This???

STLR FN
07-07-2005, 04:32 PM
Was looking at the home page seen the ad for the Turbonator. I must get me one. :rolleyes: With an increase of 35 hp for only 69.95, heck that's alot cheaper than Trilogy, Vortech, Paxton or any other out there. Sorry guys Turd... I mean Turbonator is the schiz... :D

<TABLE width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD height=20> </TD></TR><TR><TD>"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power. It was more than I expected. I am already noticing the improved gas mileage. I like them so much, I am ordering two more for my brothers. Now, it feels like my car has a turbo charger." - Dr. Brian Coyle (San Jose, CA)

MY Favorite:

In a completely stock 99' Dodge Neon sport, I gained ten horses and went from 34-37 wheel horsepower to 44-47 wheel horsepower (using a G-Tech Pro performance meter). I have also noted (when I drive responsibly) a gain in gas mileage. I also lost a full second off my Quarter-mile times; from 16.8 to 15.8 and probably could have done better with more time with the G-Tech."
-Francis Mize (Cincinnati,OH)

"After The Turbonator was installed, my car's overall response and torque was much improved. I'm getting about 30 more miles per tank and at least 10% more power, probably more."
-Chris Bowles, Hawthorn, California

SNAKE OIL at its finest. :shake:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Mike Poore
07-07-2005, 04:55 PM
"I purchased two Turbonators for my Chrysler Sebring and immediately noticed the increase in power.[/i]

SNAKE OIL at its finest. :shake:

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Lessee, those Sebrings are 4cyl's so if he needs two of the little marvels, then it would follow that we'd need 4 of 'em, right? Since you didn't provide a link to the website where I can order me a box of these jems, I'll have to do my own search. With apologies to our vendors, but hey, how can we pass on something this good?:rofl:

STLR FN
07-07-2005, 05:00 PM
Sorry here's the link: http://www.turbonator.com/index.html?id=adWordsGrandMarq uis

MarauderMark
07-07-2005, 05:19 PM
So i think i can get the same hp gain as a trilogy or vortech if i buy 6 of them.. :rolleyes: :lol:

Bowman9
07-07-2005, 10:32 PM
I saw them selling these on "Car Crazy" on the speed channel and I think they have shown up on "Horse Power" also.

I would like to see a real person dyno these things just for the hell of it.
Maybe we could get one of this sites "vendors" test them for us.

Even if it only produced 5HP (if anything at all) I would consider buying it.
$12 for 1HP isn't a bad price at all.