PDA

View Full Version : Entertainment Tonight sucks ***.

Bowman9
07-07-2005, 11:07 PM
I'm flipping the channels and come across ET talking about the subway bombings in London. I'm thinking maybe there is something new to report, but no... they started talking about what celeberities have homes in London and what actors have plays and movies there that will have to be shut down because of terrorist bombings. :mad2:
Who cares if a stupid play closed or that Madonna won't be able to walk her dog, how about all of the people that were injured and killed because of these attacks :mad2:
I can't believe that they used peoples deaths to tell us that some celeberities have homes over seas.
Ughhh... I don't know what else to say, I guess I'll just have to block those channels on my remote.

Petrograde
07-08-2005, 02:42 AM
Doncha just love the media in this country? :mad:

I swear,.. They distract us with meaningless bull$h!t.

Shaft333
07-08-2005, 05:16 AM
It is Entertainment Tonight. I wouldn't want their fluff reporters to talk about anything else. They don't deserve to.

seans
07-08-2005, 05:31 AM
Fifty something people dead and over seven hundred injured is bad, but Madonna not being able to walk her dog is an absolute tragedy!!!!!!!:puke:

dwasson
07-08-2005, 08:05 AM
Back in the 70s People magazine did their best and worst dressed for the year article. They listed Lech Walesca as one of the worst dressed and had some designer talking about he should improve his image. These celeb rags trivialize everything.

Cheeseheadbob
07-08-2005, 12:24 PM
All mainstream media should be renamed "Entertainment Tonight"

Directedby
07-08-2005, 12:55 PM
ENTERTAINMENT TONIGHT is a show about Entertainment, actors, celebrity lifestyles, etc...

That's what they do.

If you don't care to watch it, don't. But based on their success, many other do like to watch it and the silly stories they report on.

twolow
07-08-2005, 02:06 PM
If CNN did that you would have reason to scream but not ET which is campy gossip news and thats all they strive to be.

Its like asking the comic strips not to be funny when you ask ET to be serious with the news.

Bowman9
07-08-2005, 05:47 PM
I understand ET is just a fluff news show about the entertainment industry, but why would they even mention the london attacks if they were only going to trivialize them with gossip?