PDA

View Full Version : Prince William Cruise Night

Bluerauder
07-08-2005, 08:05 PM
Got home from work a little early today, cleaned up the car at bit, and wandered over to the weekly Friday night cruise of the Prince William Cruisers. :D Spoke to several people who were interested in the Marauder --- alot of WTF looks and most were surprised that the car was bone stock -- wheels, exhaust, etc. Others who know about MMs were surprised at the Blue.

Met a young guy with a '94 Thunderbird SC ... says his father has an '04 DTR with a Trilogy S/C sitting in the box in the garage. This may be one of the missing numbers that Defyant is looking for. :dunno: Anyway, I gave him an MM.Net card and asked him to pass it along to his Dad. :D Hope he checks in here !!

Here's a couple pics from the show: a '70 Chevelle SS 454, a '68 GTO, and a Buick Grand National. I am rather embarrassed that I forgot to get pics of my shiny Blue MM :o ...... and the evening was great !!! :up:

Joe Walsh
07-08-2005, 08:42 PM
Nice pictures Charlie....Where do they hold these cruise-ins?
Are they always on Friday Nights? (I'll never get through traffic on a Friday night to check it out...)

Bluerauder
07-09-2005, 05:56 AM
Nice pictures Charlie....Where do they hold these cruise-ins?
Joe, PW Cruisers meet every Friday night 6:30 - 9:30 PM at the BJs off Prince William Parkway near Minnieville Road. :D

There's another weekly gathering every Saturday 4-9? PM at the Burger King in Manassas on Route 28 just west of the Route 234 By-Pass. The American iron shows up early 4-7 PM or so.

Last night, the guy who drove in with the Buick Grand National seemed to be the most interested in the Marauder ... he was checking out the engine compartment really closely. :D