PDA

View Full Version : The wait is ALMOST over!!

Donny Carlson
07-12-2005, 07:39 PM
Friday, NEW Battlestar Galactica episodes!! 10 new episodes this summer, 10 new episodes starting in January! I've read some about this season... whoa! it's gonna be even better than season 1. A cast member from The Next Generation will be in a two parter as the commander of the Pegasus, another battlestar that survived the Cylons.

http://galactica.emedian.net/gallery/s2/images/BSG05GA_024.jpg

duhtroll
07-12-2005, 07:41 PM
This series is f***in awesome.

I have an actual show to watch on TV now.

This ranks right up there with Babylon 5 as far as good plots, action, and character development.

-A

BK_GrandMarquis
07-12-2005, 08:39 PM
There was a special on the Sci-Fi channel yesterday for all three shows, Galactica, SG1 and Atlantis. They showed the new characters and some bloopers.

hitchhiker
07-12-2005, 08:52 PM
Friday, NEW Battlestar Galactica episodes!! 10 new episodes this summer, 10 new episodes starting in January! I've read some about this season... whoa! it's gonna be even better than season 1. A cast member from The Next Generation will be in a two parter as the commander of the Pegasus, another battlestar that survived the Cylons.

http://galactica.emedian.net/gallery/s2/images/BSG05GA_024.jpg
Got that pic saved! Thanks!

Best Regards,

David

:D

Fourth Horseman
07-13-2005, 12:25 AM
Is that Pegasus rumor confirmed? Two Battlestars and two air wings!? Think of the possibilities!

Nice pic, by the way. Am I the only one that thinks that a fligh suit makes a lady about 3 times as attractive? Dayumm!

I'm with you, I can't wait for Friday!

Shaft333
07-13-2005, 05:25 AM
This show is proof that there are still some talented people working in TV.. It rocks.

Makes me want to get a DVR.

BK_GrandMarquis
07-13-2005, 06:55 AM
Is that Pegasus rumor confirmed? Two Battlestars and two air wings!? Think of the possibilities!

Nice pic, by the way. Am I the only one that thinks that a fligh suit makes a lady about 3 times as attractive? Dayumm!

I'm with you, I can't wait for Friday!
Do you remember the old series? Remember what happened to the Pegasus? It will probably only show up once in awhile. Although the Galactica crew is getting scarce. They do need the help.

seans
07-13-2005, 08:36 AM
Do you think the Commander really dies or will he make a kiraculous recovery?

If he does die who will be in charge? I vote for either of the two Cylons in your photo. I wouldn't mind taking orders from either one of them:)

BK_GrandMarquis
07-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Do you think the Commander really dies or will he make a kiraculous recovery?

If he does die who will be in charge? I vote for either of the two Cylons in your photo. I wouldn't mind taking orders from either one of them:)
It's all a dream. :D He is a Cylon or he just gets better somehow.:dunno:

Murader03
07-13-2005, 08:47 AM
It's all a dream. :D He is a Cylon or he just gets better somehow.:dunno:

Sci-Fi channel had a kinda preview on last Friday. Look really good. Really miss the show since it's been off. Looking forward to seeing the hole schedule from 8 - 11!