PDA

View Full Version : Flint Interior

Directedby
03-10-2003, 02:45 PM
For those interested, I took photos of a 300B black exterior with the Flint interior.

Pics posted in Photo Gallery.

beemer
03-10-2003, 02:48 PM
Perhaps it's just me.........IMHO it's too "two-tonish".
Appears to not match well with the door panels, etc.
Maybe I'm biased as I have the dark interior.

Best to all,

Paul:D

Directedby
03-10-2003, 02:56 PM
I personally like the darker interior.

merc
03-10-2003, 02:58 PM
No it's not just you beemer. The two tone interior has many things to be desired.

RF Overlord
03-10-2003, 03:01 PM
directed:

Thanks for the pix...my wife and I REALLY wanted the flint interior, but the dealer said it would be the end of December before it was available (this was in Sept), so we decided not to wait, bought the one off the lot. After seeing the pix, I'm glad we didn't wait...like beemer said, too much of a contrast with the black exterior. The flint would probably look better with the new blue... or the silver...

TAF
03-10-2003, 03:03 PM
I can attest that it DOES look good with the Blue. Saw it myself in Charlotte...Actually...for some reason there is an "illusion" that it looks more...."plush" with the Blue.

Don't think it "fits" with the black, though.

martyo
03-10-2003, 03:21 PM
It looks nice, just not in my car!

Murader03
03-10-2003, 11:54 PM
Marty.....Did you ever post pics of your "God's Head Badges?" If so, I guess I missed them.

JamesHecker
03-11-2003, 12:13 AM
I have the "Flint" interior in my '97 Cougar. I like it and thought I would prefer it in the Marauder. After seeing the pics, I am glad I have the Dark Charcoal.

martyo
03-11-2003, 03:02 AM
Murader03: I have not yet posted ANY pictures. The camera I have is terrible and given the glorious weather we have been having in NY I have not been able to take a single decent picture (I don't even have pictures from when I bought the car!!). For some reason, the pictures I take in the dark recesses of my garage just don't come out well with the camera I have. I am working on getting a digital camera and hope to have one soon. Then I will post pictures of the badges and the moonroof (and, maybe even the "special" accessories I bought just for the NY Meet!).