PDA

View Full Version : Jessica Simpson is coming here!

twolow
07-20-2005, 08:04 AM
My dad calls me this morning to let me know that Jessica and a few other un-named cast members and crew from the Dukes of Hazzard film are due to be where he works this coming Tuesday morning.

He works at Robins AFB at Functional Test which is a small secluded set of hangers where they troubleshoot problematic F-15 fighters. He works the owl shift but he said he might go out there that morning for she is scheduled to ride in the back seat of a F-15. Her husband Nick recently flew in a F-16 so maybe this is to show him up but whatever the reason I want to go! The 'un-named others' might be Burt Reynolds or Willie Nelson maybe. I just have to go!

He has brought me out there countless times growing up but since 9/11 its hard for me to just get on base period much less make it past the extra check points getting to Functional Test.

If I go or if he goes I'll give him my digital camera to snap some pics to share.

rocknrod
07-20-2005, 11:01 AM
She wants me :D

oldekid
07-20-2005, 11:05 AM
She wants me :DThat sounds like something an old 'salt' would say. . . . :beer:

Bluerauder
07-20-2005, 11:30 AM
... she is scheduled to ride in the back seat of a F-15.
Everyone be quiet now ... I am trying to visualize the effects of G-forces !! :D How are you doing, Joe? This seems to fall into your area of expertise !!! :rolleyes:

twolow
07-21-2005, 09:28 AM
I don't think I can get out there but I did tell my dad that after she gets out and tosses her full barf bag :puke: to snag it. I could probably get a grand for a bag of her barf on Ebay :D

MarauderMarc
07-21-2005, 10:41 AM
Come to Butt Head..huh huh, huh huh, .........

seans
07-22-2005, 06:39 AM
She wants me :D
As a matter of fact she did mention you the other day when she was helping me wash my Marauder.:)

rocknrod
07-22-2005, 06:44 AM
As a matter of fact she did mention you the other day when she was helping me wash my Marauder.:)I knew it!:D

huot5
07-22-2005, 10:22 PM
We WANT an Update:D

ncmm
07-23-2005, 04:05 AM
We WANT an Update:D
and photos if possible

thank you :)

DefyantExWife
07-23-2005, 05:51 AM
hey be careful.... i had a thread deleted from the lounge here because it was "not about automotive", which is what I thought the Lounge's purpose was.... :rolleyes:

Dont post any cleavage pictures of that Simpson girl or it will get the thread deleted for sure. :down: :shake: :sleepy:

personally i cant stand her cleft chin, ruins her whole face for me.

Bluerauder
07-23-2005, 07:36 AM
Dont post any cleavage pictures of that Simpson girl or it will get the thread deleted for sure. :down: :shake: :sleepy:
Uh Oh !! :shake: The cleavage police have arrived. :rolleyes:

twolow
07-23-2005, 08:04 AM
My dad last night said that passes had been handed out for journalists so that means Entertainment Tonight or the like will most likely be there filming the event as well as local news, etc. The local morning show was talking about it yesterday trying to get details that the air force isn't wanting to let loose on.

The base general and his wife are planning to be there so that definately leaves me out from being 'sneaked' in. My dad isn't one to get excited about all this so I'm having to convince him to go with my camera.

Bowman9
07-23-2005, 10:33 PM
personally i cant stand her cleft chin, ruins her whole face for me.

She has a face? :P