PDA

View Full Version : I Would Like To Thank

TheDealer
07-21-2005, 02:18 PM
JimBoneCrusher from www.hardcore50.com He had a flag flown over Afganistan in a AC-130H "Spectre Gunship on on a combat mission on June 23rd in my honor. I recieved the flag and the certificate today. The entire crew of the plane signed the certificate. This was to thank me for putting on my "Support Our Troops Cruise Night." This was one of the nicest things anyone could do for me. He is a class act. I would like to thank all the servicemen and women that keep our great country free and safe. Thanx, Ray Jermyn Sr.

Bluerauder
07-21-2005, 03:21 PM
JimBoneCrusher from www.hardcore50.com .... in a AC-130H "Spectre Gunship on on a combat mission on June 23rd in my honor.
Congrats, Ray !!! :congrats:

With respect to the AC-130, this is another clear case of "It being better to give than to receive". I could never imagine being on the receiving end of a Spectre or Spooky mission. :eek:

Donna
07-21-2005, 03:46 PM
How very cool :D . I think your Support Our Troops Cruise is a great thing. Wish it was not so far away. Congrats on receiving the flag and certificate...you deserved it. :D

JimBoneCrusher from www.hardcore50.com (http://www.hardcore50.com/) He had a flag flown over Afganistan in a AC-130H "Spectre Gunship on on a combat mission on June 23rd in my honor. I recieved the flag and the certificate today. The entire crew of the plane signed the certificate. This was to thank me for putting on my "Support Our Troops Cruise Night." This was one of the nicest things anyone could do for me. He is a class act. I would like to thank all the servicemen and women that keep our great country free and safe. Thanx, Ray Jermyn Sr.