PDA

View Full Version : Just ordered my Xcal2 :))))))))

Reaper948
07-21-2005, 03:48 PM
I tried calling up Lidio at his shop 4 times, but he's a busy man. Always out driving cars (testing out and designing new settings I guess)

Anyway I ordered the Xcal2. I would rather be on top of the game...

1st program. with the 3.55 gears
2nd program. 4.10 gears
3rd program. 4.10 gears with low octane

:D addressed the shipment to my mom because my dad would kill me if he found out I was hooking up the car some more lol....shes getting an early warning

Anyway itll be shipped out tomorrow

WOO HOOO!!!!

Tallboy
07-21-2005, 03:58 PM
Congratulations! You made the right choice.:up:

RF Overlord
07-21-2005, 04:10 PM
my dad would kill me if he found out I was hooking up the car some more

:hijack:

Reap, you mentioned this about your Dad in a couple of other threads...I mean no offence to you AT ALL here, but I'm just curious: does the car belong to you or your Dad? If it's yours, why would he get upset at you doing a few well-established mods to your own car? And if it belongs to HIM, why are you sneaking around behind his back, doing things to it he doesn't want done?

Either way, you made the right decision getting a X-Cal2...you'll LOVE the difference in performance...and having the code-reader function is very handy, too.

Shaft333
07-21-2005, 04:25 PM
I remember those days...

Just hoping I'd get home before my dad to make sure he didn't see whatever hop up part I had delivered to the house.
It was my car, but he didn't understand my drive to monkey with it. (Hell he didn't even like me doing oil changes)

I caught the most hell when he intercepted my catback exhaust and saw how much it cost.

Now I have a wife (officially in a month or so)... and now I have to intercept the parts before she gets home. HAH!

Reaper948
07-21-2005, 04:42 PM
:hijack:

Reap, you mentioned this about your Dad in a couple of other threads...I mean no offence to you AT ALL here, but I'm just curious: does the car belong to you or your Dad? If it's yours, why would he get upset at you doing a few well-established mods to your own car? And if it belongs to HIM, why are you sneaking around behind his back, doing things to it he doesn't want done?

Either way, you made the right decision getting a X-Cal2...you'll LOVE the difference in performance...and having the code-reader function is very handy, too.

lol no problem... it's my car, it's just that he always sents me the line "your car is fast enough" After my exhaust was put in he was pretty set on thinking I wouldn't put anything more into "Louise." You should have seen his face when the air intake came in. "What is that?" "an air intake kit?...." "what is it for?...." "um..... to make the car... faster?" " Is there something wrong with the car?"

You see, he's not so much of a car nut as I am, or any of you guys. So I've gotta be secretive about this stuff :D