PDA

View Full Version : Bondurant Racing School in Phoenix

Reaper948
07-21-2005, 04:03 PM
So I'm going to Phoenix the 31st, and from August 1-4 I will be enrolled in the Bondurant School of Racing.

I'm taking the 4 day Grand Prix course that includes Corvettes and Ford Formula (4?) cars....

:D :D :D :D :D

Way to spend my summer huh - living the fantasy camp for 20 year olds lol

MarauderMark
07-21-2005, 04:05 PM
So I'm going to Phoenix the 31st, and from August 1-4 I will be enrolled in the Bondurant School of Racing.

I'm taking the 4 day Grand Prix course that includes Corvettes and Ford Formula (4?) cars....

:D :D :D :D :D

Way to spend my summer huh - living the fantasy camp for 20 year olds lol

Sounds like a blast!! Please bring back lots of pics.:up: and have fun:up:

grampaws
07-21-2005, 04:14 PM
Sounds awesome!!:coolman:

Bluerauder
07-21-2005, 05:48 PM
I guess it is the High Speed Pursuit class that uses the orange Mustangs with training wheels. :dunno:

Have fun and stay cool ..... :2thumbs:

Joe Walsh
07-21-2005, 05:51 PM
WTG....Sounds like a great vacation!

P.S. Do they still use the 5 speed Crown Vics??

BK_GrandMarquis
07-21-2005, 06:50 PM
WTG....Sounds like a great vacation!

P.S. Do they still use the 5 speed Crown Vics??
I don't think so. They got sponsorship from another maker, maybe GM. The Bondurant CV's were on sale on eBay a couple of months ago. They were asking about $20,000 without a title. There was no way of getting a title. They were not meant to be street legal. Blah blah blah. It didn't sell. They tried to sell them twice. I think they said that there were about 5 of them. Don't know what ever became of them.

Ezbok58a
07-22-2005, 06:20 PM
I believe the Bounderaunt CVs are or were bought by people for the drifting scene.

Or they are still used for the Drifting training course that Bounderaunt has with the new GTOs.

CrazyCor15
07-22-2005, 11:36 PM
Sweet! Bring your water jug because it's gonna be HOT! Phoenix is fun town for hot rods and the like. Too bad you aren't getting there on Saturday. They have a very very decent sized car show every Saturday night at The Pavillions in Scottsdale where you're liable to see just about anything. Enjoy yourself! :banana2:

DEFYANT
07-22-2005, 11:48 PM
Have fun man!! Bring back the tips and trick they give ya! Will they lrt you run the MM there?