PDA

View Full Version : You know you have a bad reputation...

twolow
07-22-2005, 08:05 AM
...when a lady and her kid are walking along my street and when she sees me turn onto the street grabs her kid and yanks her off the side of the road. I wasn't even going fast and was up the street so saw them plenty ahead of time. She doesn't panic like that when other cars go by :o

I guess the few times I've been a speed demon has led to a bad rap in my neighborhood.

Bluerauder
07-22-2005, 08:09 AM
I guess the few times I've been a speed demon has led to a bad rap in my neighborhood.
Bad news to play around in a residential area. :nono:

rocknrod
07-22-2005, 08:40 AM
I was going to tell a story........I forgot what it was:(

Wee-wee Scawy

DEFYANT
07-22-2005, 08:51 AM
I've gotten the ole hands-on-the-hip-head-shake as I rumbled on by recently from and old lady. I was not doing any thing wrong..... just in slow cruise mode.

Guess she doesnt like the Kooks.

oh well.

SergntMac
07-22-2005, 08:54 AM
Maybe she wants to play "toss the kid"?

Bluerauder
07-22-2005, 08:55 AM
I've gotten the ole hands-on-the-hip-head-shake ....
I suspect Lisa's been out training the neighborhood ladies !!! :rofl:

DefyantExWife
07-22-2005, 09:23 AM
I suspect Lisa's been out training the neighborhood ladies !!! :rofl:

:nono: shush you :rolleyes:

yeah i dont like its so loud now. Enough is enough i say. The thing needs more mufflers

dwasson
07-22-2005, 09:42 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. After you parked on her other kid she is just overly sensitive.

twolow
07-22-2005, 09:51 AM
I wouldn't worry about it. After you parked on her other kid she is just overly sensitive.
LOL. Nothing like that happens in the Z. I think its so small and quiet I just 'whish' by but in the MM its huge and loud and you hear it 'roar' by leading to panic and mayhem. Isn't that what Marauder stands for anyway? hehe

jstevens
07-22-2005, 01:00 PM
Thats funny, after I got the K & N and opened it up, people would literally snap their necks to look.

Even got the older lady look once.
Too much fun this car.