PDA

View Full Version : Cancellation Of Wednesday Nite Session With Ftwpd At Tms

cruzer
07-25-2005, 11:21 AM
:down: :censor: :bigcry: All activities with the Ft Worth Police Department at Texas Motor Speedway for WEDNESDAY NITE have been CANCELLED due to last minute scheduling conflicts. Romo53 (Smitty) and I are sorry about this, but things happen fast when you are scheduling training. PLEASE NOTIFY ANYONE you know who was planning to come---there will be NO ADMITTANCE at the gate . I will keep you posted--the same thing happened last Spring--so you have to do what you have to do. Thanks to everyone for making the Chucks Cruise Nite a success--Keep the Panthers roaring, Maury

2003 MIB
07-25-2005, 11:45 AM
:down: :censor: :bigcry: All activities with the Ft Worth Police Department at Texas Motor Speedway for WEDNESDAY NITE have been CANCELLED due to last minute scheduling conflicts. Romo53 (Smitty) and I are sorry about this, but things happen fast when you are scheduling training. PLEASE NOTIFY ANYONE you know who was planning to come---there will be NO ADMITTANCE at the gate . I will keep you posted--the same thing happened last Spring--so you have to do what you have to do. Thanks to everyone for making the Chucks Cruise Nite a success--Keep the Panthers roaring, Maury
I'm bummed but certainly understand. We should remember that Smitty and his crew were doing this as a favor (skipping meals even). I suppose I'll have to run from the cops on the street:nono: like all the other folks:P -Sigh...

Redster
07-25-2005, 12:29 PM
Roger, WILCO