PDA

View Full Version : A Plan?

MI2QWK4U
07-28-2005, 08:34 PM
I know better, but.... I dont suppose there is anyone here that would help a "Brother" out with an A Plan Number?!

dwasson
07-28-2005, 08:42 PM
I didn't know you were a Brother!

MI2QWK4U
07-28-2005, 09:07 PM
I didn't know you were a Brother!

Work with me Dan...do I have to splains it to you?

MENINBLK
07-28-2005, 09:17 PM
I know better, but.... I dont suppose there is anyone here that would help a "Brother" out with an A Plan Number?!
A&Z plans get you the same pricing.
It's probably also what FORD is offereing now as EMPLOYEE PRICING...

PhastPhil
07-28-2005, 09:40 PM
That's exactly what they are offering right now! Problem is, it is ending this weekend. So, if you act fast, you might get what you want. Selection is low and so are the prices. I'm in the process of buying my wife a new Freestar.

MENINBLK
07-28-2005, 09:41 PM
That's exactly what they are offering right now! Problem is, it is ending this weekend. So, if you act fast, you might get what you want. Selection is low and so are the prices. I'm in the process of buying my wife a new Freestar.

I bet they extend the price discounts for another month.
They need the business and they are hurting the japanese car sales
really bad now...

STLR FN
07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
It is.. I just recieved a letter today from Ford dated July 6th that the Ford Family Plan is the same as A-plan with one exception, doc fees are not included were in actual A/X/Z Plans doc fees are included. Plus PAG and Mazda are excluded under the Ford Family Plan promo but not under normal A/X/Z Plans.
A&Z plans get you the same pricing.
It's probably also what FORD is offereing now as EMPLOYEE PRICING...

Mongoose
07-28-2005, 09:49 PM
July 2005

"The Company (Ford) is announcing a new sale program called the "Ford Family Plan". The Ford Family Plan is a national program that offers all customers the same great discount that our employees receive. This offer will be available at participating dealerships from July6, 2005 through August 1, 2005. No approval PINs are required to receive the Ford employee price."

This Plan will assist the Company with sell-down of 2005 model year inventory to make room for the 2006 models. Consequently, only 2005 Ford, Lincoln and Mercury models (excluding Mustang, Escape Hybrid, Ford GT, and E-450 and higher trucks) will be elligible. PAG and Mazda products are also excluded. Mustang and Escape Hybrid, along with PAG and Mazda products are still available on your A-Plan. Your X-Plan can be used on these same vehicles with the exception of the Escape Hybrid.

For the duration of this program only, participating dealerships are allowed to charge Ford Family Plan customers fees for documentation preparation, in addition to the A-Plan price.
From a company letter to all Ford employees. The key points here are to find a participating dealership and purchase an elligible vehicle. PAG stands for Premium Auto Group which includes Volvo, Land Rover, and Aston Martin, and Jaguar to name a few.

A-Plans are are reserved for immediate family members only. X-plans are for friends and (not immediate) family. I can help with a X-plan PIN if needed.

STLR FN
07-28-2005, 09:52 PM
Mongoose,
Where ya workin? I'm at MTP nights. Let me guess ElizabethTown so that would be Louisville?

From a company letter to all Ford employees. The key points here are to find a participating dealership and purchase an elligible vehicle. PAG stands for Premium Auto Group which includes Volvo, Land Rover, and Aston Martin, and Jaguar to name a few.

A-Plans are are reserved for immediate family members only. X-plans are for friends and (not immediate) family. I can help with a X-plan PIN if needed.

Mongoose
07-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Mongoose,
Where ya workin? I'm at MTP nights. Let me guess ElizabethTown so that would be Louisville?
I'm at KTP in Louisville.

MI2QWK4U
07-29-2005, 03:22 AM
The current plan they are offering doesnt apply to GT40s, Mustangs, or hybrids.

texascorvette
07-29-2005, 04:54 AM
Yep.......you have to be "management" to get A-plan on the fancy cars.

Ken
07-29-2005, 06:57 AM
A-Plans are are reserved for immediate family members only. X-plans are for friends and (not immediate) family. I can help with a X-plan PIN if needed.^^ what he said ^^

Ken, (from the soon to be closed Lorain Assembly.)

David Morton
07-29-2005, 08:47 AM
I'm at KTP in Louisville.I was born in Louisville. Every time I get back there I try to get to the Token Club on Dutchman. Nice palce if you like that kind of thing.

Shhh. :lol:

mtnh
07-29-2005, 09:04 AM
They have a club for token?

I thought that was just available in california! :rasta:

PhastPhil
07-29-2005, 06:40 PM
I bet they extend the price discounts for another month.
They need the business and they are hurting the japanese car sales
really bad now...
Even if they do extend the Family Plan, there is almost nothing left in the dealer inventories to buy. I really wanted the Mercury Monterey van, but they are pretty much all gone.

MI2QWK4U
07-29-2005, 06:45 PM
im going to use the x plan on the mustang...thanks for the input.

BlackHole
07-29-2005, 07:17 PM
There is one way you can get A/Z pricing and not be related. This is how I got my Uncles Zplan Dad had to title the MM through himself and I got the bank of my choosing for the loan. Then in 6 months you can do a title swap. But you have to have the vehicle titled to a qualified A/Zplan recipiant.

bigslim
07-29-2005, 10:10 PM
Yep.......you have to be "management" to get A-plan on the fancy cars.
Not true. I can get A-plan on Mustang GT's but only for me and family. The family plan for everyone does not apply to the GT.

texascorvette
07-30-2005, 01:19 PM
My brother-in-law works in the St. Paul plant. When I was thinking of getting a Jag, he told me that you had to be management to buy the Jag, Volvo, A-M, and Land Rover. There are folks that I've met who work in the credit side of Ford who told me they can buy whatever they want. Who knows?
Not true. I can get A-plan on Mustang GT's but only for me and family. The family plan for everyone does not apply to the GT.