PDA

View Full Version : Sunshine State Marauders Central Florida Meet

MaLo03
07-31-2005, 11:21 AM
Central Florida "Sunshine State Marauders" Official Monthly Meet #-2
DATE: 08/13/05
TIME: 6PM-9PM
LOCATION: Casselberry Commons Shopping Center (formerly "Butler Plaza") at Hwy. 436 and Howell Branch RD.

Members/Owners Meeting @ 7:15pm

Confirmed to attend:

Rkammer, oldekid, MaLo03, djv5150, Adolf (new/DTR),

:beer: HEAD COUNT IS NOW: 05 :D

If you would like to attend, please confirm to this thread or just show up.
For more info, PM MaLo03 (http://www.mercurymarauder.net/forums/member.php?u=3360)

This is SSM 2nd Florida Meet which is held in Central Florida.
SSM also Meet in South Florida. Look for the thread posted by "Cobra25"

Due to my schedule at work, I WILL be attending this meet. have fun.

Rkammer
07-31-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll be there.

ghost03
07-31-2005, 05:00 PM
Ill try to make it up there Eggie but its not for sure. Ill let you know later on in the week.

oldekid
08-01-2005, 04:13 AM
You can count me in too Eggie.

MaLo03
08-10-2005, 07:05 AM
Looks like I will be making this Meet.
Hope to see everyone there. I installed my KDW's......Looks good.

djv5150
08-10-2005, 07:07 AM
so far were going.

MaLo03
08-10-2005, 07:19 AM
FYI: I pulled into a parking lot the other day next to a DTR and invited him to our meet next week.
His name is Adolf.
No, he's not German.
So it looks like we will be adding another member to the SSM

PAPAJOHN
08-10-2005, 08:24 AM
I expect to make it there Saturday.

Cobra25
08-10-2005, 10:23 AM
FYI: I pulled into a parking lot the other day next to a DTR and invited him to our meet next week.
His name is Adolf.
No, he's not German.
So it looks like we will be adding another member to the SSM Glad to hear that. I'll keep a eye on the new member requests. Also a note the Guy 5 house's away from me just picked up a 03 Silver Marauder,Dark interior, 32 K on it. A nice clean car. He most likely will be joining us in the future too.

TheDonk
08-10-2005, 10:55 AM
I doubt I'll be making it to this meet.
I'll be working on Sat night. :(

1gtx
08-11-2005, 05:15 AM
Have no idea where that is in florida

Cobra25
08-11-2005, 05:18 AM
Have no idea where that is in florida I know it's near Orlando, PM Malo03 and he can help you alot more on how to get their.

Rkammer
08-11-2005, 05:37 AM
Have no idea where that is in floridaIt's in the city of Casselberry which is just into Seminole County north of the city of Orlando. The shopping center is at the intersection of State Road 436 and Howell Branch Road. Hwy 436 is an exit off of Interstate 4 about 10 miles north of downtown Orlando. :)

Merc-O-matic
08-11-2005, 08:54 AM
Hope everyone has a great time and the weather is decent.
Should be back in less than 90 days......!

Gotta Love It! :)

ctrcbob
08-11-2005, 01:47 PM
Not sure exactly where Howell Branch Rd is on 436 (Samoran) but I think it is somewhere between Red Bug and Aloma. (Too lazy to look at a map). I normally try to avoid Orlando. I will try to be there. I may even wash the car if the weather holds out. :coolman:

Question; As I come from Apopka, is the Plaza on the left or the right?

PAPAJOHN
08-11-2005, 04:33 PM
Not sure exactly where Howell Branch Rd is on 436 (Samoran) but I think it is somewhere between Red Bug and Aloma. (Too lazy to look at a map). I normally try to avoid Orlando. I will try to be there. I may even wash the car if the weather holds out. :coolman:

Question; As I come from Apopka, is the Plaza on the left or the right?
On the right --- perhaps just short of 13 miles after you get on 436 from 441

ctrcbob
08-11-2005, 04:41 PM
Thanks PapaJohn.

BTW; Love your Pizza ;)

ckadiddle
08-12-2005, 06:25 AM
We are planning on being there, Eggie.

ctrcbob
08-13-2005, 10:31 AM
Checked out my Orlando map today, and found the corner of 436 & Howell Branch. Map even shows "Butler Plaza" (the old name).

Wife will not come. She says that at these meets (like bike rallys) all the guys just walk around and look at everyones cars (bikes) and ingore the wives. (She is probably correct). I'm going to take her to Golden Corral in Eustis at 5pm, take her home, then leave for Casselberry Commens after that. Should be there by 7pm.

PAPAJOHN
08-13-2005, 12:43 PM
Checked out my Orlando map today, and found the corner of 436 & Howell Branch. Map even shows "Butler Plaza" (the old name).

Wife will not come. She says that at these meets (like bike rallys) all the guys just walk around and look at everyones cars (bikes) and ingore the wives. (She is probably correct). I'm going to take her to Golden Corral in Eustis at 5pm, take her home, then leave for Casselberry Commens after that. Should be there by 7pm.

I don't think she will find that to be true with this group -- there is just the Mustang group there, and our Marauders, so not a lot of walking --- and there are resturants there, you can take her to.
I know she would fell welcome there.

djv5150
08-13-2005, 02:02 PM
we are here an hour early

oldekid
08-13-2005, 02:06 PM
Anyone else there? I'm going to be heading over there in a few minutes.

BigCars4Ever
08-15-2005, 07:26 AM
Anyone else there? I'm going to be heading over there in a few minutes.I was there but never made it out of my car! The rain came pouring down as we pulled in. My wife and I hung around for an hour and a half but it never stoped raining. Looked like a good turnout. I counted 12 marauders including mine. Wish the weather was better and mabey I could have seen some people.
So where was everyone?

oldekid
08-15-2005, 07:45 AM
I was there but never made it out of my car! The rain came pouring down as we pulled in. My wife and I hung around for an hour and a half but it never stoped raining. Looked like a good turnout. I counted 12 marauders including mine. Wish the weather was better and mabey I could have seen some people.
So where was everyone?
Sorry to hear that we missed you. Most of us headed over to the sports bar in the shopping center. We were there until probably 9:00. We just had a few beers, a bite to eat, and waited out the rain.

ckadiddle
08-15-2005, 08:19 AM
Sorry to hear that we missed you. Most of us headed over to the sports bar in the shopping center. We were there until probably 9:00. We just had a few beers, a bite to eat, and waited out the rain.Rocco's was the name of the bar I think. Decent food. Was good to see all of you again. CTRCBob, I honestly go to see my Marauder friends. I spend very little time looking at or talking about cars. I like putting faces with the screen names of you guys that I feel like I know.

uwsacf
08-15-2005, 06:06 PM
I want to thank all of you who drove by and laughed while I was trying to hold down the tent in the rain and wind...

roflmao...

this is why I usually avoid the meets in the summer....

Fortunately, I didn't have to wash the Sport since the Zaino just slid all the water right off...

See you guys next month...