PDA

View Full Version : Official Proclamation

Mike Poore
08-01-2005, 05:23 AM
TODAY, 1, AUGUST 2005, MARKS THE FIRST DAY OF MIKE'S 65th BITRTHDAY FESTIVAL MONTH. :party:

Already the loot is piling up. For instance, the event got a grand start, on Friday, um, July 30, at the Chantilly gun show with the purchace of a wonderful side by side double barrel shotgun. It's a delightful 6 1/2lb Cased, J.P. Sauer early 50's vintage 12ga. /24" barrels, bored cyl & imp. mod. :woohoo:

MM03MOK
08-01-2005, 05:32 AM
TODAY, 1, AUGUST 2005, MARKS THE FIRST DAY OF MIKE'S 65th BIRTHDAY FESTIVAL MONTH. :party:

Bunny's joining in on this program too and her first present arrives today! WOOT!! :cake: :rock: :cloud9: :surprise: (though I'm not saying which # celebration month it is!!)
Happy Birthday Festival Month, Mike!!

Bluerauder
08-01-2005, 06:03 AM
TODAY, 1, AUGUST 2005, MARKS THE FIRST DAY OF MIKE'S 65th BITRTHDAY FESTIVAL MONTH. :party:
:woohoo: [/color]
Congrats, Mike !!! Missed you at yesterday's gathering. There's a thread asking about birthdays during MV III --- I think that you are close enough to qualify !!! We will start celebrating during the banquet on 21 August. :rolleyes:

martyo
08-01-2005, 06:09 AM
Mike: Rockefeller gave out gifts on his birthday. My Mom did that this year to and she said it felt good. Why don't you give me your Mustang?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bud!

Mike Poore
08-01-2005, 07:28 AM
Mike: Rockefeller gave out gifts on his birthday. My Mom did that this year to and she said it felt good. Why don't you give me your Mustang?

Oh, and Happy Birthday Bud!
Dave gave away a George Foreman grill on his birthday, last year, which I won, and promptly gave to my new best friend SgtMac. Ironically, this year, Dave, by virtue of winning my guess the package, contest, is awarded first prize, which should suffice for the Rockefeller stipulation.

PS: the skid plate from Dennis, though a few days early, qualifies for the Mike's Birthday Festival Month loot pile. :D

DEFYANT
08-01-2005, 07:47 AM
If he does as Marty suggests, he'd have to give out gifts everyday for a month...

MAD-3R
08-01-2005, 08:24 AM
SO THATS where he got it from!!

2003_MM_FYRE49
08-01-2005, 08:31 AM
Hey, don't forget it's my birthday too :P LOL

wchain
08-01-2005, 09:24 AM
Im gonna come over and cook you some brefas :burnout:

Mike Poore
08-01-2005, 02:16 PM
Hey, don't forget it's my birthday too :P LOL
Well, August DOES have 31 days, and since I started amassing loot two days early, I grant a one day exemption for your birthday. I just hope no one else, recognizing the weakness of my position, starts horning in. :rolleyes:

So, what did the Bunny Lady get? :)

dwasson
08-01-2005, 05:13 PM
Purty cool Mike. Nothing like a new shotgun to inspire a man.

Mike Poore
08-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Purty cool Mike. Nothing like a new shotgun to inspire a man.
Welp, it's day two, and, so far, there's only one addition to the loot pile, albiet fairly substantial. ;)

It's a Midnight Blue '65 Mustang fastback with light blue interior. It's got the "A" engine (225hp) and 4sp, with 5 guage camera case cluster (same as GT's) but with Feb '65 build, meaning it's not a GT. Something of a mystry there, ...no disc brakes? Also has the correct factory styled steel wheels, fast steering, heavy suspension and dual exhaust, not through the rear valence. It's a ground up restoration; but needs some pieces-parts and a carb. also the interior is all there, but needs to be installed. :woohoo:

Sadly, there was nothing substantial in today's mail; but there's always day three. :rolleyes:

MM03MOK
08-02-2005, 09:21 AM
All I can say is WOW!!!!!

CBT
08-02-2005, 09:29 AM
Woo-WOOOO!!
Im gonna come over and cook you some brefas :burnout:

Mike Poore
08-03-2005, 07:54 AM
All I can say is WOW!!!!!
:lovies: Mary, I'll add pictures. It's a very nice '65, which I've known about, and been watching since ~ 1982. :drool:

So far today, loot pile wise, the only addition was the gain of a bay in my garage to host the '65 fastback, since John pulled out this morning with the '04 Mach-1, headed for Ohio. The '65 arrived yesterday, so the MM spent the night outdoors, until we put John's Mach-1 on the trailer this morning. In commemoration of the event, I drove the MM to work today. :D

In case you're wondering, Charlie, it got pulled it into it's birth. :rofl:

Oh, Wess? The brefas was terrific, thanks. :high5:

Bluerauder
08-03-2005, 08:39 AM
In case you're wondering, Charlie, it got pulled it into it's birth. :rofl:

Uhhh ... berth, right ?? Otherwise, I don't want to know how you are getting all those cars !!! :rofl:

Mike Poore
08-03-2005, 10:12 AM
Uhhh ... berth, right ?? Otherwise, I don't want to know how you are getting all those cars !!! :rofl:
OOPS! BERTH, um, you can tell I was a GI.

Wait until you guys hear about SR# 401 the red 64 1/2 Mustang, made 8 days into production. 6cyl 3sp red/red. :cool5: