PDA

View Full Version : Having a bad day at work??

MERCMAN
08-02-2005, 10:43 AM
I was really stressed out today at work until I received this jewel in my e-mail

Some people are like Slinkies ..

Not really good for anything,

But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

:rofl:

rocknrod
08-02-2005, 10:50 AM
I'm going to go Home after this job in Illinois. Wander the streets in search of a job. Where I can go HOME at night.
Yep, bad day at work.

MM03MOK
08-02-2005, 10:52 AM
I was really stressed out today at work until I received this jewel in my e-mail

But they still bring a smile to your face when you push them down a flight of stairs.

:rofl:Hmmm.....I do have a Slinky on my desk! It's going to be one of those weeks for me!!

RoyLPita
08-02-2005, 10:56 AM

:rofl:

I just wish that my workplace wasn't just one floor.

ckadiddle
08-02-2005, 12:04 PM
Printed out in large letters and posted in my office. ;)

CRUZTAKER
08-02-2005, 01:55 PM
I'm going to go Home after this job in Illinois. Wander the streets in search of a job. Where I can go HOME at night.
Yep, bad day at work.You too...?

I have been on the road for 16 months. I saw my son 142 days last year.

I found out last month that not only does my multi-billion dollar company NOT have a sales person in Ohio actively approaching the local telecoms....but that our frigin VP...YES, THE Vice President, had no clue this was why we have zero Ohio revenue for the last two years.

I too have had it, and am willing to give up ANYTHING to be at home with my wife and son.

I have started circulating resumes to everyone from the Cleveland Zoo to 'Ice cream truck driver'.....:P

Oh yeah, F ADC TELECOM.

wchain
08-02-2005, 02:36 PM
I have been on the road for 16 months. I saw my son 142 days last year.

Thats more than a lot of dads....
:(