PDA

View Full Version : 4 door Muscle

BlackHawkA4
08-07-2005, 02:52 PM
If your not a meber.. be a meber. If you are a member start posting. We have 92 Members and a dead forum. We need to bring this back.

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/5230/2lane2door25wj.jpg

Rider90
08-07-2005, 02:58 PM
Woozit?

BruteForce
08-07-2005, 03:24 PM
Ah, to be URL-less in cyberspace. Be one with the nothingness. :beatnik:

SergntMac
08-07-2005, 03:27 PM
I'm having enough fun right here, thank you, no sense in paying for the same real estate twice, eh?

BlackHawkA4
08-07-2005, 10:26 PM
Yes.. but it's not just us Panther guys. It's the B body dudes and the Mopar guys as well.

Big House
08-08-2005, 06:31 AM
And why would we want to do that. That wil make for endless convo's about my car is Faster than yours, B-Body's better, Ford sucks...why waist time with that nonsense, not to mention we have nothing in common with they cars.

Yes.. but it's not just us Panther guys. It's the B body dudes and the Mopar guys as well.

Bradley G
08-08-2005, 06:43 AM
Where is the link?

how does one get there?

duhtroll
08-08-2005, 10:48 AM
We have enough of that between our own members.

And why would we want to do that. That wil make for endless convo's about my car is Faster than yours, B-Body's better, Ford sucks...why waist time with that nonsense, not to mention we have nothing in common with they cars.

MikesMerc
08-08-2005, 11:07 AM
I already visit various forums and I enjoy meeting folks from all walks of life with different tastes then my own. 4 door muscle is 4 door muscle. I think its a bit narrow minded to be afraid of another site just because its not Marauder specific. Post up that link!!

Big House
08-08-2005, 01:06 PM
I don't think it is a matter of being narrow minded, but how enjoyable is it to bark about something you can never prove because you all live a couple of states apart. I would lov e to participate in discussions that don't don't boil down into my car is Faster. Also...other than limited production years and 4 doors, we have little to nothing in common with B-bodies. Now if usefs could refrain for the aformentioned bantor, convos about current and future madifications would be cool to talk about.

I already visit various forums and I enjoy meeting folks from all walks of life with different tastes then my own. 4 door muscle is 4 door muscle. I think its a bit narrow minded to be afraid of another site just because its not Marauder specific. Post up that link!!

bigslim
08-08-2005, 01:23 PM
Did a Goggle search and got this link...http://www.4doormuscle.tk/

MikesMerc
08-08-2005, 01:27 PM
I don't think it is a matter of being narrow minded, but how enjoyable is it to bark about something you can never prove because you all live a couple of states apart.

You can say this about any internet site about any topic of interest. There is no reason to go to a site that you have never been to before with a preconceived notion that it would only be a bad experience. That IS being narrow minded (I'm not calling you or anyone else narrow minded. I just think being open to new ideas about new sites is always a good thing).

I visit lots internet sites. Sometimes everything is great, sometimes there is some flames. Its all part of the medium. Nothing to get worked up about.

Thanks for the link Slim!!

BlackHawkA4
08-09-2005, 10:51 AM
4doormuscle.tk is the link. Everyone there who was there before people decided to leave were getting along. No one was arguing. Everyone there had something nice to say about everyone elses car.

maraudernkc
08-09-2005, 11:07 AM
I am happy here but thanks for the invite.

4doormuscle.tk is the link. Everyone there who was there before people decided to leave were getting along. No one was arguing. Everyone there had something nice to say about everyone elses car.

RCSignals
08-10-2005, 01:03 AM
where is ' .tk ' ?