PDA

View Full Version : Small Man Project

jefferson-mo
08-08-2005, 09:50 AM
Busy busy busy......................

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Jefferson-Mo/100_0031_3.jpg

MM03MOK
08-08-2005, 10:09 AM
I was just thinking the other day we hadn't seen any pictures of CJ-Mo yet! I see he already has the appropriate automotive attire! What a joy! Hope you're all doing well!!!

jefferson-mo
08-08-2005, 10:12 AM
I was just thinking the other day we hadn't seen any pictures of CJ-Mo yet! I see he already has the appropriate automotive attire! What a joy! Hope you're all doing well!!!

Yes we are all doing great.........had a rough beginning but everything's good now...... :baby: :)

how do I(can I) put the body of an e-mail into a post? It's kind of long story and better in her words.............

MM03MOK
08-08-2005, 10:14 AM
how do I(can I) put the body of an e-mail into a post? It's kind of long story and better in her words.............Just copy and paste. If it's from MS Word, you may get strange artifacts (smilies where they don't belong), but those can be edited out.

STLR FN
08-08-2005, 10:19 AM
Good Looking project you got there. Glad everyone is doing fine now.

ckadiddle
08-08-2005, 10:20 AM

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Jefferson-Mo/100_0031_3.jpg
New project? Dude! What's your first Mod gonna be? ;)

jefferson-mo
08-08-2005, 10:25 AM
OK, here goes..........this was an e-mail that E-Mo sent dated June 19th. Carson was 1 week old at the time. He's 9 1/2 weeks now

Dear Friends,
Just wanted to give you an update on my situation. Before I do, I wanted to say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your support, kind words, and offers of help. We all appreciate it so much! In situations like this you really understand how important your friends are. We are so lucky to have you in our lives!

For those of you that don't know, I was admitted to Sharp Hospital last Sun. (6/12)
I had gone to Mira Mesa Urgent Care on Sun. morning with a fever and sharp stabbing pains on my right side. After doing some blood tests and chest x-rays, the doctors decided to transport me by ambulance to Sharp Hospital. Wow, my first (and hopefully last) ambulance ride! After spending many hours in the Emergency Room I was given a Cat Scan and the photos revealed
that I had fluid in my right lung, and a hematoma on my liver. I was admitted to the hospital for more tests to see what was going on.

Over the next 5 days, I had another Cat Scan, more chest x-rays, an ultra sound, a MRI and lots of blood work. I was seen by a pulmonary doctor, a gastro- intestinal doctor,and an infectious disease doctor. Nobody seemed to have a decisive answer as to why this happened. It was also discovered that my diaphram was inflamed. My fever continued and my blood pressure which is always very low was now alarmingly high. The team of doctors concluded that these problems was a result of an infection that developed during labor (I had a fever during and after labor which was treated with antibiotics through an IV.)

To help fix these problems, the doctors drained 1 liter of fluid from my right lung, attached a tube to my diaphram to let it drain slowly over a couple of days, put me on blood pressure medicine and antibiotics. The hemotoma on my liver is not treatable, hopefully it will go away over time by itself.

I was finally discharged on Friday afternoon. The doctors will keep a close eye on me to make sure things are healing properly. Never in my wildest dreams did I know that when I left the house Sun. morning that I wouldn't be home for 5 1/2 days. The absolute worst thing about all this was being away from Carson...it was the hardest thing I've ever done. I missed him so much!!! Luckily Jeff was able to stay home from work and Grammy Maisie was here around the clock to help. I don't know what we would have done without her! Carson was left in excellent care. I'm so proud of how well Jeff did at being Mr. Mom. If any good thing resulted in this, it was the time Jeff spent taking care of Carson. I was also very fortunate to have my parents at my bedside giving me updates on Carson, and helping in any way that they could. Just having them near was very reassuring.

I'm so glad to be home with my family where I belong. Wishing all those fathers out there a Happy Fathers Day! This is one Fathers Day we will never forget!

Love,
Elizabeth (and Jefferson and Carson)

Like I said everyone's great now!

Slowpoke
08-08-2005, 10:39 AM
He's cute, for sure. Life is great with a little one in the house. Hope Elizabeth has made a full recovery by now and that you may now focus on shaping the little one's life.

RoyLPita
08-08-2005, 10:40 AM
What a cutie!!!!!!!

MM03MOK
08-08-2005, 10:40 AM
Oh my! Quite the scare! Give my love to E-Mo (you and Carson too!) I'm thankful all is well now. Thanks for sharing this with your extended family.

jefferson-mo
08-08-2005, 01:01 PM
http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Jefferson-Mo/100_0007_4.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a251/Jefferson-Mo/carson07.jpg

:rofl:

:help:

:loco:

SergntMac
08-08-2005, 01:20 PM
hehehe...You're one sick dude, Jefferson. Please give my best wishes to Elizabeth.

MM03MOK
08-08-2005, 01:31 PM
hehehe...You're one sick dude, Jefferson. Please give my best wishes to Elizabeth.That's because there's no Marauder in his life to keep him straight! :laugh:

jefferson-mo
08-08-2005, 03:10 PM
hehehe...You're one sick dude, Jefferson. Please give my best wishes to Elizabeth.

At least you got the joke.......................... ..

NAVCHAP & TORINODAN just stopped by...........I guess Dan's gettin' tires done before their long drive...........great to see you guys! :up:

NAVCHAP
08-08-2005, 05:36 PM
Jeff, continued prayers for you, Liz and CJ. It was my privilege to stop by Pearson. Once again, your guys came through again and took care of me. Dan is good to go for the trip home now. Regards, -kjs-

juno
08-08-2005, 06:34 PM
Congrats and best wishes to all of you.

Bluerauder
08-09-2005, 06:58 AM
That is really a great photo !!! :2thumbs: Nice work on the project. :D