PDA

View Full Version : Take Plenty Of Pictures

Pat
08-08-2005, 02:35 PM
Since I am unable to attend MVIII due to pressing family matters, I ask that you guys remember us that can't make it by taking and posting plenty of pictures.

The spectacle of nearly eighty Marauders in double row abreast, on parade, will make this old E-7 have a Hallmark moment. Don't forget.

The President should call for heavens sakes, it's better that the space shuttle.

MarauderMark
08-08-2005, 02:36 PM
Since I am unable to attend MVIII due to pressing family matters, I ask that you guys remember us that can't make it by taking and posting plenty of pictures.

Yes PAHLEEEEEEEZe.. :D

bigslim
08-08-2005, 09:17 PM
Not sure if anyone owns a camera.

Bluerauder
08-09-2005, 06:45 AM
Last year the MV II participants took lots of photos and posted them throughout the event. I sat home and ate my heart out. :( Made up my mind right then that I was not gonna let the next one pass by. Sorry you can't make this one --- There will be lotsa cameras around I'm sure. :D

Mad1
08-09-2005, 09:43 AM
Last year the MV II participants took lots of photos and posted them throughout the event. I sat home and ate my heart out.

Yes, please keep up the good work reporting all the fun we're missing by staying home. I'm soo jealous already!

Thanks,

Jeremy
Mad1