PDA

View Full Version : spoiled?

duhtroll
08-10-2005, 02:55 PM
And they wonder what's wrong with our kids today.

They say you're not supposed to hit your kids. The game console, however would be in tiny pieces were this my child.

Language warning.

http://www.dumpalink.com/media/1123665687

CRUZTAKER
08-10-2005, 03:44 PM
There is nothing wrong with that child.

The problem lies with the parents. ;)

grampaws
08-10-2005, 04:10 PM
They call them 'X' boxes...

duhtroll
08-10-2005, 04:41 PM
Coulda been a PS2 for all I know.

Big House
08-10-2005, 04:46 PM
Can anybody get me out of jail...because that is where I would be if I child that I helped bring life to spoke to me like that.

STLR FN
08-10-2005, 05:02 PM
Me and my wife get into it constantly about using spanking as discipline. She's yells at me about child services and the like. My response I will have no problem going before the judge and asking him if the current way of discipling children is working. There was nothing wrong for how many years, then all of a sudden we need to coddle children. BULL SHT.

I also would broken that game into pieces regardless of who bought it and when.

hitchhiker
08-10-2005, 05:33 PM
What nice little bunch of psychopaths and sociopaths we're raising these days!

The Ramones did a cut many years ago called "Beat on the Brat"

Put on the record (CD) and administer some dicipline.

Keep the game setup for your den.

:D

Rider90
08-11-2005, 07:23 AM
I'm confused, was the game talking or was someone in the background? Shouldn't I know this stuff... :rolleyes:

Sully008
08-11-2005, 07:38 AM
There is no way ever, and I mean EVER, that I could've gotten away with a mouth like that to my parents. I would've been in trouble if I looked at them funny. I don't understand how parents of kids like that put up with that :bs:.

ckadiddle
08-11-2005, 07:48 AM
Can't see what you guys are looking at, cause I am at work. :( I can imagine from the above posts, though.

True Story:
I heard a lady in a store recently tell her kid (that was mouthing off to her) "say that again and I will SLAP THE TASTE RIGHT OUT OF YOUR MOUTH!" . I had to walk away quickly and giggle quietly in the corner.

My mother wouldn't have bothered to warn me first. My brother and I both turned into responsible taxpayers and haven't done any jail time.

Cheeseheadbob
08-11-2005, 08:14 AM
Responsible parenting is hard work and requires a great amount of effort. Since a large majority of adults in America are exceedingly lazy, it is not too surprising that this kid acts the way he does. There is definately something wrong with that kid. It is the parent(s) fault the he is unbelieveably disrespectful. The fact that he was allowed to go on and on and use the language he does is disturbing. If he has no limits now, just wait. My wife and I reserve the face slap for disrespectful language, not necessarily "bad language" We've only had to do it a few times over the years, but man does it send a message. Thanks for letting me share.
There is nothing wrong with that child.

The problem lies with the parents. ;)

wchain
08-11-2005, 08:28 AM
WOw.

That doesn't happen around here, and it sure didn't happen when I was a kid, I wouldnt be here today.

duhtroll
08-11-2005, 10:54 AM
The mom and kid were arguing in the background. Every time the kid spoke, the mouth on his character would move. I think we are viewing this from a friend's perspective in the game - watching the kid's character "talk" and argue with his mother.

Smokie
08-11-2005, 11:20 AM
The problem is simple, today the parents are afraid and children are not....think about it.

Dave Compson
08-11-2005, 12:45 PM
The problem is simple, today the parents are afraid and children are not....think about it.

I agree. But, parents need to be stronger. And, it sounds like the kid is a little young to be playing that violent game.