PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland Overthrown in Bloodless Coup

dwasson
08-15-2005, 05:26 PM
DUCKLAMABAD, IDRQ — Guests at Disneyland yesterday were shocked to hear an announcement that after a quiet and bloodless coup, Disneyland is now a sovereign nation controlled by a virulent faction of religious separatists. "Citizens of Disneyland, the revolution is over and your infidel rodent has lost," a disembodied voice said over loudspeakers. "You now stand in the Imperial Ducklamic Republic of Quackistan." In his inaugural address, Grand Ayatollah Huey al Donaldi informed the stunned occupants of the former Happiest Place On Earth that no harm would come to those who kneel before him and "cleanse (their) heads of the infernal contamination left behind by the earhat of The Dark One and don the tilted sailor's cap of righteousness."

Mad4Macs
08-15-2005, 05:29 PM
Damn. For that, I'd have preferred bloodshed :D

CBT
08-15-2005, 05:48 PM
Hey, nothing wrong with wearing the sailor hat! Been doing that for 17 years now, although Disneyland probably pays better...

CRUZTAKER
08-15-2005, 07:44 PM
:baaa:

Glad we already left...I had my hunches when I met him last month.
Something wasn't quite right.

Rob1559
08-16-2005, 04:08 AM
That's F'n Goofy.

prchrman
08-16-2005, 04:47 AM
As father Guido said...'what kind of Mickey Mouse outfit is this anyway'...willie

GreekGod
08-18-2005, 12:04 PM
I can see the end is near now. They got Disneyland pretty easy. What's the next hard target? San Francisco bath houses?