PDA

View Full Version : Video challanged

Hack Goby
08-24-2005, 09:06 AM
This is pi$$ing me off. I went out and got a HP pavilion a1130n with litescribe just for MaraudervilleIII to make some good video but damn if I can get it to work.I am using Pinnacle 9.1 and it worked good on my Hp854n I got only two years ago.What I get now is that I need to use a 1394 port but my anolog converter(Dazzle)has a USB plug.To top it off when I installed Pinnacle 9.1 back on the 854n I can capture but when I try to burn all I get are the files and not the Video on the disc. :mad2: :mad2: I going crazy and Im about to do one of two things 1.) :toss: or 2.) :drink: Any advise on this?

rocknrod
08-24-2005, 10:00 AM
Sounds to me like you need your basic 12-2 Alpha Delta Charlie for that one, yep;)

Donna
08-24-2005, 10:01 AM
This is pi$$ing me off. I went out and got a HP pavilion a1130n with litescribe just for MaraudervilleIII to make some good video but damn if I can get it to work.I am using Pinnacle 9.1 and it worked good on my Hp854n I got only two years ago.What I get now is that I need to use a 1394 port but my anolog converter(Dazzle)has a USB plug.To top it off when I installed Pinnacle 9.1 back on the 854n I can capture but when I try to burn all I get are the files and not the Video on the disc. :mad2: :mad2: I going crazy and Im about to do one of two things 1.) :toss: or 2.) :drink: Any advise on this?Hack.....call me at work.....:) I know someone that may be able to help you with this. :D OH, and a bloody mary to go with it option #2......:P