PDA

View Full Version : The Human Zoo!

StevenJ
08-28-2005, 11:24 AM
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20050826/ap_on_fe_st/britain_human_zoo_3

Some guy on Crownvic.net posted a link to this. What's are society comming too? Humans on display like apes! Crazzy English, what will they think of next?

UAW 588
08-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Get your stinking paws off me, you damm dirty ape!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

MM03MOK
08-28-2005, 12:22 PM
Jeremy (JDando) is in London now. Maybe that's on his list of sites to see!

BillyGman
08-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Get your stinking paws off me, you damm dirty ape!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:LOL!!!! good one........ actually though, I think it's pretty rediculous. They're trying to teach kids that humans are just a type of animal, and aren't any different than animals are. Not true. Gorillas ( which have always been my favorite animal since I was a kid) have been trained to use sign language, and two of them atleast have been caught on video communicating w/eachother using sign language that they've been taught. One of them has a 700 word vocabulary in sign language too. Which proves that some animals are intelligent enough to speak like humans do, however they weren't given vocal cords to do so like humans have been. Because humans are different. We've been given dominion over the animals. We are not animals, although some humans behave like them at times (particularly while intoxicated:rolleyes: ).

duhtroll
08-29-2005, 06:52 AM
But do humans mate in captivity?

Maybe the $30 zoo ticket price is worth it, after all.

-A