PDA

View Full Version : Seeking a Martyo with a 10 Gallon Hat

Brother Mike
08-31-2005, 11:12 AM
Actually, I am seeking the services a a solid business attorney in the Dallas area to help with a collection problem of a Texas based client (I am in MI). Any references would be appreciated. Prefer a small firm or solo practioner.

P.S. Marty- No Offense meant! You are a great guy and the first one I would call if this was a NY issue.

2003 MIB
08-31-2005, 11:29 AM
Actually, I am seeking the services a a solid business attorney in the Dallas area to help with a collection problem of a Texas based client (I am in MI). Any references would be appreciated. Prefer a small firm or solo practioner.

P.S. Marty- No Offense meant! You are a great guy and the first one I would call if this was a NY issue.
David Bell (214) 368-3191
This guy's very big on "win-win" mediation that doesn't tie up the courts. He's a good man.

P.S. We've got nothing like Marty in Dallas...by design:D

martyo
08-31-2005, 11:36 AM

Mike: Call me if Dan's recommendation doesn't work out. I can easily hook you up. My number is (914) 582-6262.

I hope all works out.

2003 MIB
08-31-2005, 11:55 AM
Okay Mike,
Let's weigh this on the advice scale:

Dan= 1 business collection experience with 1 lawyer.:)

Marty= Lawyer every day for the last 20 years with an established network of associates.:D

I think I'd be placing that New York call right about now.;)

jefferson-mo
08-31-2005, 12:32 PM
Should a Bankruptcy Lawyer expect to get paid? :loco:

SergntMac
08-31-2005, 12:54 PM
How about the singer/actress who became a television psychic and went bankrupt?

Do you think she should have seen that coming?

jefferson-mo
08-31-2005, 01:02 PM
:lol:

:popcorn:

martyo
08-31-2005, 01:20 PM
Should a Bankruptcy Lawyer expect to get paid? :loco:

Absolutely! Lawyers get paid first! That's the first thing they taught us in law school! :D

Petrograde
08-31-2005, 03:59 PM
Absolutely! Lawyers get paid first! That's the first thing they taught us in law school! :D

I'm gonna be a lawyer when I grow up! :)

Logan
08-31-2005, 06:14 PM
First thing they taught me in geek school is, go after the lawyers.

They always have money and have no clue what you're talking about. They know they need it. But they don't know how much it should cost, but know they have to have it.

martyo
08-31-2005, 08:14 PM

They always have money and have no clue what you're talking about. They know they need it. But they don't know how much it should cost, but know they have to have it.

Who is this guy Logan? :confused:

Brother Mike
08-31-2005, 08:16 PM

What geek school was that?? Cal Poly or M.I.T??

RCSignals
08-31-2005, 08:50 PM
Okay Mike,
Let's weigh this on the advice scale:

Dan= 1 business collection experience with 1 lawyer.:)

Marty= Lawyer every day for the last 20 years with an established network of associates.:D

I think I'd be placing that New York call right about now.;)

I agree.

I'm sure a little 'visit' from Marty's 'associates' will be all it will take to get positive results.
:D

RCSignals
08-31-2005, 08:52 PM
Who si this guy Logan? :confused:

I don't know, but he seems quite bright
:beatnik:

younga1
08-31-2005, 09:12 PM
Not the 10 gal. hat type but an excellent Attorney/Mediator - Cynthia Solls
4514 Travis St. Dallas 75205 214-760-8889

martyo
09-01-2005, 04:32 AM

RC = suck up! :D

RCSignals
09-01-2005, 12:30 PM
RC = suck up! :D

aww, whatsamatta sMarty? Was Logan a little too close to the mark? :D

Brother Mike
09-01-2005, 12:35 PM
aww, whatsamatta sMarty? Was Logan a little too close to the mark? :D

Just want to say loud and clear that MartyO responded with aspirated MM quickness to my plea and has been a SUPER STAND UP GUY! Marty- next time in Dearborn drinks/dinner on me. You are DA MAN!

martyo
09-01-2005, 12:38 PM
Just want to say loud and clear that MartyO responded with aspirated MM quickness to my plea and has been a SUPER STAND UP GUY! Marty- next time in Dearborn drinks/dinner on me. You are DA MAN!

Where is that blushing smiley when you need it?

RCSignals
09-01-2005, 12:40 PM

There is no surprise there. That's the sMarty we all love.
:beer:

martyo
09-01-2005, 12:46 PM
There is no surprise there. That's the sMarty we all love.
:beer:

Awww, Duncan, I din't know you felt that way! :D

jefferson-mo
09-01-2005, 12:50 PM

And quite handsome too, from what I'm told...................

RCSignals
09-01-2005, 01:35 PM
And quite handsome too, from what I'm told...................

Well, he is a Canadian.......kilt wearing scot too :lol:

(Logan, does jefferson-mo know you are posting with his id? :eek: )