PDA

View Full Version : Survived Katrina

sailsmen
09-02-2005, 01:18 PM
We are living in an RV at Catfish Heaven in St. Martinville, La.

Rented an apt eff 10-1 in Lafayette, La. Enrolled kids in school. Working out of our call center.

Hope to have our office up in Baton Rouge, LA for Tuesday.

I work for the largest privately owned Insurance Agent in the State.

My clients being Tug Boats, Shipyards and Oilfield Service for the most part are undamaged, except those in N.O. But my employer has thousands of customers who have lost it all. I will be mainly working to help them. :D

As of 2 days ago only 20% of our employees had checked in, please pray for them.

People have been very helpful! :banana:

fastblackmerc
09-02-2005, 01:49 PM
We are living in an RV at Catfish Heaven in St. Martinville, La.

Rented an apt eff 10-1 in Lafayette, La. Enrolled kids in school. Working out of our call center.

Hope to have our office up in Baton Rouge, LA for Tuesday.

I work for the largest privately owned Insurance Agent in the State.

My clients being Tug Boats, Shipyards and Oilfield Service for the most part are undamaged, except those in N.O. But my employer has thousands of customers who have lost it all. I will be mainly working to help them. :D

As of 2 days ago only 20% of our employees had checked in, please pray for them.

People have been very helpful! :banana:
Gald to hear you and your family are OK. :banana: :banana:

Amsoil_Dealer
09-02-2005, 03:52 PM
Good to hear form you.

I hope the officials can get things under control in N.O. soon. It is a very sad situation.

Don

Dr Caleb
09-02-2005, 04:03 PM

Consider it done. Glad you made it out OK.

We should all consider how fortunate we are if all we have to complain about it the high price of gas. It is a 'category 5 fleecing', but it's not so bad.

Petrograde
09-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Consider it done. Glad you made it out OK.

We should all consider how fortunate we are if all we have to complain about it the high price of gas. It is a 'category 5 fleecing', but it's not so bad.

^^^what he said^^^

Glad to hear you are OK!

martyo
09-02-2005, 07:08 PM
I have been thinking about you and am glad that you are okay!

If there is anything you need, please let me know, 24/7: (914) 582-6262.

CRUZTAKER
09-02-2005, 07:26 PM
Glad you made it out in one piece and are all together.

I don't know too much about you personally...so I ask...do you have small children?

We have a whole bunch of 3 toddler cloths we were gonna sell at a yard sale...but now have found a better home for.

Can you use these sizes?

Slowpoke
09-02-2005, 07:44 PM
barry - if he can't use em... drop them by my office next week when you are in town and i will pay to ship them to Texas. If he can use them, drop them by my office next week and i will pay to ship them to him.