PDA

View Full Version : Cool my account is fixed

Jeff03
09-04-2005, 05:45 AM
Hey guys , I'm new at forums but in the house since january my account was screwed up:help: but Logan came to the rescue:2thumbs: , for those who where at Marauderville VIII ... well the best way to put it I was the french one ... I met a bunch of cool guys :beer: at MMVIII and looking forward to do it again and meet some more that share the passion of the car

Smokie
09-04-2005, 06:15 AM
Hey guys , I'm new at forums but in the house since january my account was screwed up:help: but Logan came to the rescue:2thumbs: , for those who where at Marauderville VIII ... well the best way to put it I was the french one ... I met a bunch of cool guys :beer: at MMVIII and looking forward to do it again and meet some more that share the passion of the carWelcome aboard, glad you share our passion for this car and you had a good time at Marauderville III.:D

Slowpoke
09-04-2005, 06:21 AM
glad your account is ok now - nice meeting you at mv3

Jeff03
09-04-2005, 06:29 AM
We had fun I did not want to leave .... It was nice meeting you Slowpoke at MMVIII I had a blast :burn:

Joe Walsh
09-04-2005, 06:57 AM
Jeff, It was great to meet you and talk with you in the staging lanes.
It was even more fun to Drag race you in the finals!
Congratulations! ( I thought I had you until I saw the 'yellow' time slip and then saw my super break-out! :o )
At least I lost by running my fastest ET ever! :banana:

Jeff03
09-04-2005, 07:12 AM
I was sure you won too as a matter affact I still dont understand how I got to win but the day was a blast still looking forward to try it at my drag strip to see if the times are going to be as low :burn: