PDA

View Full Version : PICs from the Honeymoon

jabird56
09-07-2005, 07:17 PM
While alot of you were at MVIII, Denise and I were up in Northwest Ontario on a fly-in fishing trip. She had her choice of either Hawaii or this trip for a honeymoon, she decide for Canada. Below are a few pics.

teamrope
09-07-2005, 07:20 PM
GOOD Catch! :)

DEFYANT
09-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Congrats on your nuptuals..

Rider90
09-07-2005, 07:21 PM
Looks like you two had a great time :beer:

Joe Walsh
09-07-2005, 07:28 PM
My kinda Woman!...The heck with Hawaii, let's go fishin'!

Congrats!

BTW: Nice Walleye! Were they good eating?

jgc61sr2002
09-07-2005, 07:37 PM
Congrats and Best Wishes.. :beer:

shakes_26
09-07-2005, 07:40 PM
wow, just looking a those pictures I feel relaxed....then I start getting a nervous tick thinking about the mosquitos!

Congrats on a true 'keeper'!

jabird56
09-07-2005, 07:41 PM
My kinda Woman!...The heck with Hawaii, let's go fishin'!

Congrats!

BTW: Nice Walleye! Were they good eating?
The Walleyes were quit tasty, especially when we learned how to do a Canadian shore lunch and fish fry... um um good.

jabird56
09-07-2005, 07:45 PM
wow, just looking a those pictures I feel relaxed....then I start getting a nervous tick thinking about the mosquitos!

Congrats on a true 'keeper'!
Nope, late August we had a grand total of 5 mosquitos and no black flys. Temps were low 70's during the day and low 50s at night.

Hotrauder
09-07-2005, 07:58 PM
Congrats!

Nice catch (fish)
Great Catch (wife)

they are Keepers, everyone.

A lucky guy gets to fish a little in Hawaii on his honeymoon

A Blessed one fishes with his new wife his whole honeymoon in Canada

You keep a close eye on this Wonderful Gal you lucky dog

I hope that your whole life togather keeps you looking as happy as you do in the pics.:beer:

Dennis
04 DTR

MarauderMark
09-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Congrats :up: Looks like ya'll crazy kids are having lotsa fun.. :D

NAVCHAP
09-09-2005, 03:42 PM
Jay, in all of your superlatives, you left out that she is a great driver. We even got her to drink the "supercharger Kool-Aid." Didn't have to say a word, just tossed her the keys. Thanks again for meeting 4th Horseman & me for dinner on the way to MV3. -kjs-

Logan
09-09-2005, 04:00 PM
Awwwwwwwwww geeez, now I'm friggin jealous eh...

Sigh...

Congrats, you definately made the right choice, in more ways than one! :up:

Nitrous Al
09-09-2005, 04:20 PM
Congrats, I hope my wife will be that cool given those choices someday.

jabird56
09-09-2005, 04:26 PM
Jay, in all of your superlatives, you left out that she is a great driver. We even got her to drink the "supercharger Kool-Aid." Didn't have to say a word, just tossed her the keys. Thanks again for meeting 4th Horseman & me for dinner on the way to MV3. -kjs-
Yep Keith, she has the "Blue" MM virus in her now....

vpalhories
09-11-2005, 05:44 PM
Congratulations Jay. I envy you guys. Must have been awesome.

mpearce
09-11-2005, 07:11 PM
While alot of you were at MVIII, Denise and I were up in Northwest Ontario on a fly-in fishing trip. She had her choice of either Hawaii or this trip for a honeymoon, she decide for Canada. Below are a few pics.
Nice choice for the honeymoon! We're going a little non traditional, and we're spending our time in Estes Park Colorado, Aspen, Snowmass, Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Denver.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but is that an old Beech 18 on floats? You have no idea how bad I'd love to go up in a sea plane like that!!! Please tell me you got to fly in it!!

I've got over 100 hours in single engine land aircraft, and Heather has over 1000 hours and is a commercial flight instructor. The both of us one day would like to get our sea plane ratings...but I think it would be cool to go "old school" and get our sea plane rating in something like a Beech 18!

Nice pics!

-Mat

jabird56
09-11-2005, 08:04 PM
Nice choice for the honeymoon! We're going a little non traditional, and we're spending our time in Estes Park Colorado, Aspen, Snowmass, Colorado Springs, Boulder, and Denver.

Correct me if I'm wrong...but is that an old Beech 18 on floats? You have no idea how bad I'd love to go up in a sea plane like that!!! Please tell me you got to fly in it!!

I've got over 100 hours in single engine land aircraft, and Heather has over 1000 hours and is a commercial flight instructor. The both of us one day would like to get our sea plane ratings...but I think it would be cool to go "old school" and get our sea plane rating in something like a Beech 18!

Nice pics!

-Mat
Yep, that would be a Beech 18 on floats, and it's 2 years older than I am. Here is the URL for the Outfitter: http://www.fishshowalters.com (http://www.fishshowalters.com/)

Also, I have enclosed a Google Earth shot showing where in Ontario we were.

stormtroopin'
09-11-2005, 08:31 PM
Jay, that is dream honeymoon!!! Congrats!