PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Brown Dead Pedal

DeepSea117
09-12-2005, 06:53 PM
Just want to say, I'm diggin it!

Instructions were straight-forward enough, needed bigger and clearer pictures, and the template was a little off, but no problem. Took about 20 minutes to install for me.

Had to adjust the pedals to balance the height with the gas pedal, but I got it adjusted so when the gas is level with the dead pedal, I'll be doin 80mph :D

Solid construction, with a slight cant once installed, I recommend this for anyone who wants it. Great for when your car is going any which way but straight!

Architect
09-18-2005, 02:39 PM
Where did you find it...I've been looking, but can't find one.....
Walt.

Just want to say, I'm diggin it!

Instructions were straight-forward enough, needed bigger and clearer pictures, and the template was a little off, but no problem. Took about 20 minutes to install for me.

Had to adjust the pedals to balance the height with the gas pedal, but I got it adjusted so when the gas is level with the dead pedal, I'll be doin 80mph :D

Solid construction, with a slight cant once installed, I recommend this for anyone who wants it. Great for when your car is going any which way but straight!

BruteForce
09-18-2005, 07:05 PM
Where did you find it...I've been looking, but can't find one.....
Walt.

You'll need to call 'em to place an order. http://www.kennybrown.com/

GordonB
09-18-2005, 07:46 PM
Hi there,
I second that emotion! I have 2 dead pedals, one for each car. Picked up the second dead pedal at Kenny Brown's open house at MVII last summer. Now I have one for each car!
Enjoy! Helps keep you planted firmly in the seat while running the twistys!
GordonB