PDA

View Full Version : Foose/Unique Performance/Year1 Camaro

Donny Carlson
09-13-2005, 06:46 PM

Eric91Z
09-13-2005, 07:03 PM
Yes, I would take one of those when I win the lottery. And the wife can have an Elanor replica or Super Snake. I have always been an F-Body fan (attested to by the 7 F-Bodies I have had). Then again, I would like to have a Corvette someday, too, preferably something tuned by MTI or Lingenfelter...

I think to do something different I would probably have to go with the 572 big block option. I have always wanted another big block Chevy, but this time something with get up and go. My '79 Suburban with the 454 didn't quite cut it. Plus a big block with 620 hp has got to have some serious torque numbers.

Rider90
09-13-2005, 07:58 PM
Are those stink-holes in the seat :eek: :eek: :eek:

MarauderMark
09-13-2005, 08:08 PM
Are those stink-holes in the seat :eek: :eek: :eek:
Fart suckers.. :D

What a sahweeeeeeet lookin peice...:up:

BK_GrandMarquis
09-13-2005, 08:27 PM
http://img.exigo.com/public/15/websites/38/images/camaro4.jpg

I love that stance. :awe: :drool:

STLR FN
09-13-2005, 08:31 PM
Hit the lotto and that biyocth will be in my drive. Schwing.:banana:

the_pack_rat
09-13-2005, 09:06 PM
Gee ya' think for that kind of money one could put together a dash/gage layout that didn't scream out ADD ON. Not like one could have actually afforded to spring for something more nicely retrofitted into the factory gage pods or anything when you spend that kind of money. :rolleyes:

Oh well ...

Yet another creation 9 out of every 10 people will fall in love with. Foose's ego will officially swell up to the size of Texas now, from it previous size of New Jersey.

To each their own ...

Never cared for his tastes since day one, & he will NEVER get an ounce of respect out of me, after he & his cronies refused to step up to the plate & fix the botched up engine in a 442 from an episode of Overhaulin. They clearly overheated it at the begining of the episode, & they laughed about it, & beat on it some more. Then later, after the engine was all re-done ... they barely were even able to get it running in time, cause they said someone got water in the engine from washing other areas of the car down. :rolleyes:

If they are willing to weasel out of responsibility &/or any wrong doing when there are THOUSANDS of people that heard & saw for themselves FIRST HAND ... what they did to that engine during the tapeing of that episode ...

I don't even want to begin to think about what sort of BEHIND the scenes muck ups go on ...

That no one KNOWS about.

If you aren't willing to back up your work when there are THOUSANDS of witnesses to your mistakes ...

God help you ... should you be driving down some deserted road by yourself, in one of his newly purchased creations that's not even broken in, & have something go wrong on you ..... up chittz creek w/o a paddle, would be a gross understatement.

Numb phocks :shake:

/ anti Foose rant over

DEFYANT
09-13-2005, 09:11 PM
Is that the Ford Camaro?

the_pack_rat
09-13-2005, 09:13 PM
Is that the Ford Camaro?No .....

That's a mullet pumpkin special.

jgc61sr2002
09-14-2005, 04:52 PM
124K base price and no A/C on the option list. :( :down:

gja
09-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Pure hack work.
I would sooner piss on his work.
Creative? Yes. Outstanding? Hardly.
Always the same crap.
Slammed and widened.
Big freakin deal. See that at every meet.
Ricers love to play that "see-how-big-a-wheel-will-fit-without-tubbing" junk.
Give me an original/all-stock with the 302, now you are talking.

martyo
09-15-2005, 03:06 AM
Pure hack work.
Always the same crap.
Slammed and widened.

So Gerry, is this what it takes to get you to crawl out from under your rock? :D

Where ya been my friend? Miss ya!

Petrograde
09-15-2005, 02:24 PM
Pure hack work.
Always the same crap.
Slammed and widened.

I concur...

man,.. I'm sure you could build a better car for 124K :eek:

BigMerc
09-15-2005, 06:03 PM
For that money I'd buy the Ford GT well worth it and infinitely prettier.

http://www.autoweek.nl/images/480/10130.jpg