PDA

View Full Version : Mm "tail" Story

Hotrauder
09-14-2005, 08:34 AM
I took a chance and SNIPED (not really, not me) what was billed as an EOM FORD MERCURY MARAUDER SPOILER ON EBAY. ORDERED IT PAINTED. IT ARRIVED JUST PERFECT FROM A FORD DEALER IN MICHIGAN AND INDEED A FORD FACTORY PRODUCT PAINTED IN HIS BODY SHOP. I HAD IT INSTALLED THIS MORNING AT WHAT IS BILLED AS THE LARGEST FORD DEALERSHIP IN THE WORLD. SPECIAL STANGS AND FORD GT'S EVERYWHERE, HOWEVER; THE GUYS IN THE BODY SHOP WERE ALL OVER MY MERCURY MARAUDER. GO FIGURE. I LIKE THIS CAR. IT LOOKS GREAT, RUNS GREAT AND PUTS A GRIN ON MY FACE.

PS: THIS IS NOT AN AD AND NO RENUMERATION WAS INVOLVED. PROBABLY SHOULD HAVE MADE A DEAL. THIS EBAYER IS STILL LISTING SPOILERS FOR ANYONE LOOKING FOR ONE.

:beer:

Dennis
04 DTR

Tallboy
09-14-2005, 08:40 AM
Sounds like Brandon Ford. My buddy bought his supercharged Mustang there. Great place! :beer:

STLR FN
09-14-2005, 08:57 AM
I take it this is the auction & seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-Rear-Spoiler-Crown-Vic-Marauder-Marquis_W0QQitemZ7998857047QQc ategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem

Hotrauder
09-14-2005, 09:18 AM
GEEEZZ, You guys are all over this and everything else. I would have posted the site if I knew how. Got time for a pm with a little boost on the process? Thanks.
:beer:

Dennis
04 DTR-the extent of my computer literacy....

I take it this is the auction & seller?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/OEM-Rear-Spoiler-Crown-Vic-Marauder-Marquis_W0QQitemZ7998857047QQc ategoryZ33638QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewI tem

Hotrauder
09-14-2005, 09:31 AM
You got it,

Tallboy, do you guys ever sleep? The place is amazing. Got my recommendation. Quoted me $65.00 to do the spoiler, only charged me $56.00 and the job is perfect. The body shop mgr. dragged me around to meet the shop cheese and they are putting me at the head of the line in the AM to stick my K&N Aircharger in. I just have to tell them how much I like it..?? How hard is that. I was worried about broken finger nails:)

Dennis
04 DTR :beer:

Sounds like Brandon Ford. My buddy bought his supercharged Mustang there. Great place! :beer:

Tallboy
09-14-2005, 09:37 AM
"I'll get all the sleep I need when I'm dead." :)

shakes_26
09-14-2005, 11:04 AM
Yeah, sleep is for quitters....