PDA

View Full Version : Trying to buy a Marauder

watts428
09-14-2005, 10:45 AM
I am looking to purchase a Marauder from a gentleman in Detroit, MI. It is financed through Ford Motor Credit. The problem is I live in Texas. Anyone know how to accomplish this long distance transaction so both parties will feel safe? Thanks!

Jeb

ckadiddle
09-14-2005, 11:58 AM
Ignore this post.

Mike Poore
09-14-2005, 12:51 PM
I am looking to purchase a Marauder from a gentleman in Detroit, MI. It is financed through Ford Motor Credit. The problem is I live in Texas. Anyone know how to accomplish this long distance transaction so both parties will feel safe? Thanks!

Jeb

Jeb, I would think you can get advice from your local Ford dealer. If you're satisfied with the deal, seller, and the car, there should be little to worry about. I'm guessing you're going to fly to Detroit and pick it up, right? Perhaps it would be to your advantage to pick it up at the nearest Ford dealership to the airport.

Good luck with it.

LordVader
09-14-2005, 02:01 PM
:cool: With the vehicle being financed by Ford, you may be able to find a dealer willing to broker the deal for the two of you. Both parties would then feel safe. Good luck with your purchase.