PDA

View Full Version : Trunk Ogranizer questions

Eric91Z
09-16-2005, 07:13 AM
I have a couple of questions about the trunk organizer. I just got mine that I ordered from Ray, Sr. (The Dealer - THANKS!!). I decided I would try to put it in this morning since it didn't look too difficult. I have a couple questions, though:

1) Where it says "BACK" with the arrow pointing, should that be pointing to the rear bumper (I am assuming yes).

2) Those of you that ordered one after getting your car, did it come with both hinged cover pieces or just one? Mine only came with one.

3) Are the two cover pieces supposed to be different sizes? With the "BACK" pointing towards the bumper, the smaller piece is on the left and I am missing the one for the right.

I am asking because all the pictures I have seen and the one I have seen in person had both covers on the organizer. Any help you can share on this would be appreciated so I can let Ray know as he said he will take care of any problems!!!

Thanks,

shakes_26
09-16-2005, 07:34 AM
see my answers in bold

I have a couple of questions about the trunk organizer. I just got mine that I ordered from Ray, Sr. (The Dealer - THANKS!!). I decided I would try to put it in this morning since it didn't look too difficult. I have a couple questions, though:

1) Where it says "BACK" with the arrow pointing, should that be pointing to the rear bumper (I am assuming yes). Correct-a-mundo, this has the slight 'cutout' to fit the rear of the trunk plastic piece

2) Those of you that ordered one after getting your car, did it come with both hinged cover pieces or just one? Mine only came with one. Yes it comes with small and large lid

3) Are the two cover pieces supposed to be different sizes? With the "BACK" pointing towards the bumper, the smaller piece is on the left and I am missing the one for the right. See above, yes you are missing a piece

I am asking because all the pictures I have seen and the one I have seen in person had both covers on the organizer. Any help you can share on this would be appreciated so I can let Ray know as he said he will take care of any problems!!! Ray can take care of you.

Thanks,

TheDealer
09-16-2005, 06:52 PM
Eric. I ordered another one for you. Ray

Eric91Z
09-17-2005, 01:49 AM
Thanks, Ray!!!! You are a good man. By the way, the "missing" wheel did show up today. Must be UPS...

TheDealer
09-17-2005, 05:26 AM
That's good. I'll straighten this out. Ray

TheDealer
09-22-2005, 07:02 AM
Your door came in today and is on it's way to ya. Ray