PDA

View Full Version : Perfect start to a great day

Mike Poore
09-17-2005, 04:41 AM
The bed-side coffee pot goes off at ~4Am which always brings Hobbes to the bed, and starts our day. Barb noticed the full moon through the window and said "Oh, Daddy (she calls me daddy, sometimes) look, the moon is beautiful!" And so it was ..just beautiful ....and so romantic.:lovies:

Hey!, says I, let's take the coffee pot and go out to the hot tub and watch the moon & stars. We spent an hour just watching and listening to the birds wake up.
A wonderful start to a great day. :sunshine:

Now, for the rest of the story, as 'ol Paul would say... we're expecting Gordon and Chris, and G-man to stop on our way to the CAM meet at CheeseheadBob's doo in Balmer. We have a dozen (minus 2) of the world's best Apple Fritters from Hilltop restaurant in Littlestown to serve to our friends, along with a show & tell of the newly arrived 65 Mustang fastback from storage.

Then off to Balmer to celebrate Joe's birthday and drink some fine beer.
:beer:
How do you top that? (I only hope we don't encounter one of them B-9 Chewbacca things on the way) :eek:

MarauderMark
09-17-2005, 04:58 AM
The bed-side coffee pot goes off at ~4Am which always brings Hobbes to the bed, and starts our day. Barb noticed the full moon through the window and said "Oh, Daddy (she calls me daddy, sometimes) look, the moon is beautiful!" And so it was ..just beautiful ....and so romantic.:lovies:

Hey!, says I, let's take the coffee pot and go out to the hot tub and watch the moon & stars. We spent an hour just watching and listening to the birds wake up.
A wonderful start to a great day. :sunshine:

Now, for the rest of the story, as 'ol Paul would say... we're expecting Gordon and Chris, and G-man to stop on our way to the CAM meet at CheeseheadBob's doo in Balmer. We have a dozen (minus 2) of the world's best Apple Fritters from Hilltop restaurant in Littlestown to serve to our friends, along with a show & tell of the newly arrived 65 Mustang fastback from storage.

Then off to Balmer to celebrate Joe's birthday and drink some fine beer.
:beer:
How do you top that? (I only hope we don't encounter one of them B-9 Chewbacca things on the way) :eek:

Wow The begining of that story sounded like the perfect way to get up in the morning.i enjoyed reading it:up:.Ya'll have a safe trip here , see ya soon..

DefyantExWife
09-17-2005, 04:59 AM
4 am on a Saturday? Good grief.....:shake:

Glad you enjoyed the early morning.

DEFYANT
09-17-2005, 05:11 AM
4 am on a Saturday? Good grief.....:shake:

Glad you enjoyed the early morning.
Aww ca'mon honey, someday we'll be kickin back too. Until then, its :sleepy: time.

Petrograde
09-17-2005, 06:02 AM
The bed-side coffee pot goes off at ~4Am
You keep a coffee pot at your bedside? wow,.. I thought I was a dedicated coffee drinker, I guess not! :bows:

Mike Poore
09-17-2005, 06:22 AM
You keep a coffee pot at your bedside? wow,.. I thought I was a dedicated coffee drinker, I guess not! :bows:
Naa, I just have a cup in the morning, Tom. It's just that we found this cool pot with a thermal caraffe and put it on a timer set to 4AM. So ....snap ....gurgle...gurgle, and that wonderful aroma. It brings Hobbes running, and we enjoy a lazy cup, and talk about stuff. How better to start the day? ;)

Bluerauder
09-17-2005, 07:24 AM
Geeeezzzz, another one !!! :rolleyes: Get a room you guys !!! ;)

Oh, you already have one. :rofl:

4 AM ???? :eek:

See ya at 1 PM. :up:

TooManyFords
09-17-2005, 08:07 AM
Naa, I just have a cup in the morning, Tom. It's just that we found this cool pot with a thermal caraffe and put it on a timer set to 4AM. So ....snap ....gurgle...gurgle, and that wonderful aroma. It brings Hobbes running, and we enjoy a lazy cup, and talk about stuff. How better to start the day? ;)
I'd tell you two to 'get a room'... but...

:rolleyes:

Cheers

John

DefyantExWife
09-17-2005, 08:09 AM
Who's Hobbes ? :rolleyes: a kitty cat ?

Donna
09-17-2005, 09:11 AM
Naa, I just have a cup in the morning, Tom. It's just that we found this cool pot with a thermal caraffe and put it on a timer set to 4AM. So ....snap ....gurgle...gurgle, and that wonderful aroma. It brings Hobbes running, and we enjoy a lazy cup, and talk about stuff. How better to start the day? ;)I must say Mike & Barb, that was a wonderful way to start the day off. My 4am alarm clock has 4 furry paws and decided it was time for mom to get up early today. Nope, not sleeping in today. Now, what would have been nice...see the stars and moon also, but we had rain clouds this morning:( . Hope you guys had a great day and Happy Birthday Joe :beer: