PDA

View Full Version : This freakin' thing took OFF!!

O's Fan Rich
09-21-2005, 06:22 AM
http://www.mbusa.com/brand/container.jsp?/models/gallery/photo_gallery/index.jsp&mcode=CLS55&modelCode=CLS55&menu=4

I was in the opposite lane, two cars back, when I saw and heard this car. I was on the phone so so I could not play.... not that it would have done me any good.
A bit off style wise for me, but it sounded nasty and just plain took off when the light went green.
Color me green.... with envy.

shakes_26
09-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Yeah, I had a jerk in an AMG55 try to cut me off, and couldn't understand why his 120k 'sports' car couldnt beat a 4 door 'Grand Marquis'... all I have to say is thank you Mr. Barnes :)

Dark_Knight7096
09-21-2005, 03:47 PM
Yea, there's some spoiled little rich kid around here who's mommy and daddy bought him one of those, we raced one night and huge shock, he won. He won by like 2 carlengths though, wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, probably because he can't drive to save his life. So then he went to the local Taco Bell (that's where all the COOL ricer kids who's parents buy their cars for them hang out) and proceeded to point at me when i pulled in for a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and tell everyone how badly he "F****ED that grandpa car up!" I stopped got out and said, "hmm your car weighs less than mine does, cost more that 3x what mine does, has a lot more power, and you only beat me by about two car lengths, I wouldn't be bragging about that too much." All his friends started laughing at him. God I love putting these a-hole kids in their places. I hate the youth around here.

marauderboi
09-21-2005, 04:27 PM
Yeah, I had a jerk in an AMG55 try to cut me off, and couldn't understand why his 120k 'sports' car couldnt beat a 4 door 'Grand Marquis'... all I have to say is thank you Mr. Barnes :)Does that mean your supercharged or tuned:rolleyes: :D

shakes_26
09-21-2005, 04:32 PM
yes I am ;)

Does that mean your supercharged or tuned:rolleyes: :D

MarauderMark
09-21-2005, 05:31 PM
Yea, there's some spoiled little rich kid around here who's mommy and daddy bought him one of those, we raced one night and huge shock, he won. He won by like 2 carlengths though, wasn't as bad as i thought it would be, probably because he can't drive to save his life. So then he went to the local Taco Bell (that's where all the COOL ricer kids who's parents buy their cars for them hang out) and proceeded to point at me when i pulled in for a Cheesy Gordita Crunch and tell everyone how badly he "F****ED that grandpa car up!" I stopped got out and said, "hmm your car weighs less than mine does, cost more that 3x what mine does, has a lot more power, and you only beat me by about two car lengths, I wouldn't be bragging about that too much." All his friends started laughing at him. God I love putting these a-hole kids in their places. I hate the youth around here.

Looks like i may come over and hang witcha one night..:burn:

Big House
09-21-2005, 05:42 PM
MM,

You gotta admit, the CLS looks like it was built for a woman or a really girly man. There is nothing about the car that says manly man's ride. When you meet up with one, show'em what a real man's car looks like and how one is suppose to run.

Big House