PDA

View Full Version : What the hell will they come up with next

MadMarauder
10-09-2005, 05:38 AM
http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html

fastblackmerc
10-09-2005, 06:12 AM
http://www.shoplaser.com/index.html
They even pop out when you accelerate!! Now we'll see ricers with spinners popping out of their fart cans....

Petrograde
10-09-2005, 06:20 AM
I just bought two of 'em! :P

MM2004
10-09-2005, 06:22 AM
Step on the gas and the spring loaded spinner

aggressively "POPS OUT" of your exhaust!

:shake:

Dave Compson
10-09-2005, 09:21 AM
How lame! Oh well it least someone is making money off others. lame and stupid others... but others none the less..

jgc61sr2002
10-09-2005, 09:57 AM
Strictly for the ricer IMO. :down: :D

Flyboy
10-09-2005, 01:04 PM
A set of those spinners will cut your ET by at least 4.3 sec!!:banana2:

Dark_Knight7096
10-09-2005, 01:28 PM
I hear they add 50 rice power each.

BruteForce
10-09-2005, 01:32 PM
I wonder if they help in the water? Amphibious MMs. Now that would be a sight.

Stock03
10-09-2005, 02:43 PM
"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel infection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. "

And this would be accomplished exactly how?

Geez, what next?

GreekGod
10-09-2005, 02:50 PM
Should be good for 5 mpg better gas mileage! Minimum!

MadMarauder
10-09-2005, 03:00 PM
:D
"For a variety of cars with electronic fuel infection engine control, the SPINNER EXHAUST TIP has the beneficial effect to eliminate the initial hesitation of the engine under rapid acceleration. "

Geez, what next?

Common isn't it obvious! The spinning motion of the exhaust tip creates a vortex that propels the car. :lol:

hitchhiker
10-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Strictly for the ricer IMO. :down: :D

... yup ...

:lol:

GreekGod
10-09-2005, 03:20 PM
It does need a guard- little kids fingers will get turned into little sausages!

ckadiddle
10-10-2005, 08:37 AM
What??? No little lights on the spinners? I ain't buying them!!!

shakes_26
10-10-2005, 09:30 AM
I'm adding these to my setup, with my turbo-nator I shoudl get at least an extra 20hp at the wheels :)

duhtroll
10-10-2005, 09:45 AM
I ordered the Turbonizzle type-R special deluxe bling package by VTech.

Y'all can't hang, yo.

the_pack_rat
10-10-2005, 09:59 AM
This swirly stuff has given me some great inspiration.

Who's ACES with photoshopping ?.

(1) Toilet

+

(1) Ricemobile

Have the ricer spinning/whirling around in the toilet ... just before it would get sucked down & washed out to sea with all our other waste.

A visual effect & symbollic statement all rolled into one.

:P

jefferson-mo
10-10-2005, 10:04 AM
I don't see what's so funny

that's standard equipment on my Subaru

pantheroc
10-10-2005, 10:26 AM
Now I can get rid of my boat now that I have the amphibious option!

wchain
10-10-2005, 10:58 AM
****Picking up the phone to call Meg's right now, and then calling marty to see if he watns to add this to the 24" Wheel Package for Legal Knevil****

I'm going to sell this in a package that includes the tips, a fuel "magnet", and a Tornado.

This swirly stuff has given me some great inspiration.

Who's ACES with photoshopping ?.

(1) Toilet

+

(1) Ricemobile

Have the ricer spinning/whirling around in the toilet ... just before it would get sucked down & washed out to sea with all our other waste.

A visual effect & symbollic statement all rolled into one.

You know, your theory has given me a good idea. IF we had this 'attachment' spinning in the toilet when flushed, it may prevent having double flushes and the unsightly skid marks...... :burnout:

GreekGod
10-10-2005, 01:55 PM
You don't need lights on that turbo fan-a MM will make it spin so fast and hot they'll have to make it out of a high temp stainless steel to keep from burning up! It will GLOW RED in the daylight. Wheely-bars will be needed to keep the tips from draging on the pavement in 1st gear!

Joe Walsh
10-10-2005, 05:34 PM

Geez, what next?

Easy....That 'turd spinner' creates backpressure, which replaces the backpressure lost by installing headers and a huge Fart Can on a 1.6 Liter* motor...
thus killing any low-end torque that MIGHT have existed, and creating a bog prone Ricer!
(*remember folks that's a whopping 97 cubic inches!)

So, the 'turd spinner' cures that initial hesitation by adding backpressure to a hugely oversized Ricer exhaust!

They should warn the ricers that you need at least 2.5 liters of displacement in order to produce enough exhaust gases to spin that rig!

Bigdogjim
10-10-2005, 05:37 PM
It does need a guard- little kids fingers will get turned into little sausages!I am sure in a room somewhere a person is waiting for the phone to ring with a promise of a lawsuit

Bigdogjim
10-10-2005, 05:47 PM
****Picking up the phone to call Meg's right now,
I'm going to sell this in a package that includes the tips, a fuel "magnet", and a Tornado.
Will this be a group buy with a huge discount?

Can I get the light in the tips to match the fireflys on my wheels?

GreekGod
10-10-2005, 06:17 PM
Do the spinners turn clockwise or counterclockwise when south of the equator-as in Australia :confused: ? Should the right-hand one turn the same as the left one :thinker: ? Will the vortices from an MM cause mayhem with small cars in traffic at speed :eek: ? Will the German TUV agency approve for use on the Autobon:burn: ?

Joe Walsh
10-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Do the spinners turn clockwise or counterclockwise when south of the equator-as in Australia :confused: ? Should the right-hand one turn the same as the left one :thinker: ? Will the vortices from an MM cause mayhem with small cars in traffic at speed :eek: ? Will the German TUV agency approve for use on the Autobon:burn: ?

LMAO..... :rofl:

Small cars will have to maintain a minimum following distance to avoid vortice induced turbulence and possible loss of control...

One other positive on Ricer installations....

It will change the note of a Fart Can from an annoying, droning BRAPPPPPPPPPP!...to a chopped, staccato PFFFT...PFFFT...PFFFT!
Kinda like going from a wet 'Chili' fart to a dry 'Broccoli' fart...

Directedby
10-10-2005, 06:58 PM
post 999 - almost to 1000.

http://www.shoplaser.com/spinner%20exhaust%20tip%20pop% 20out.gif

the_pack_rat
10-10-2005, 07:00 PM
I think I can get at least 10 people to commit .....

But only if you throw in a Waffle House voucher for a free breffas.

GreekGod
10-10-2005, 07:29 PM
Quote:
<TABLE cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=6 width="100%" border=0><TBODY><TR><TD class=alt2 style="BORDER-RIGHT: 1px inset; BORDER-TOP: 1px inset; BORDER-LEFT: 1px inset; BORDER-BOTTOM: 1px inset">Originally Posted by wchain

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>
I think I can get at least 10 people to commit .....

But only if you throw in a Waffle House voucher for a free breffas Count me in, except we don't have Waffle House up here. How about vouchers for the Scottish restaurant :bagpipe2: McDonalds? Please consider 4 wheel spinners for the package also!

Joe Walsh
10-10-2005, 07:42 PM
I'm IN!!! .....but only if you include blue light windshield washer sprayers in the group buy.

wchain
10-11-2005, 06:57 AM
I'm IN!!! .....but only if you include blue light windshield washer sprayers in the group buy.
OOPS! Forgot about that!

The neon lights for the tips will only be sold as a package along with the turbo noise attachment that clamps onto the tip.

Buy now and get a gift certificate to Waffle House for Brefas, and if you dont have one in your town, you can get a Big Big Brefas, or a McGriddles Brefas Sandwich with every purchase!

But Wait! If you're not near either one of those places....We'll include in your order.....
http://www.noglory.com/noglory/images/wheatiesbubb.jpg :lol: :rofl:

RoyLPita
10-11-2005, 07:36 AM
The next model out will be the boat prop for the big trucks.

BUCKWHEAT
10-11-2005, 07:15 PM
I just bought two of 'em! :P

Oh, Tom, say it ain't so!

John

Dragcity
10-11-2005, 07:43 PM
I want to replace my center caps with those also, and I'm gonna' double 'em up for more power in the exhaust. So I'll be needing 8 please...

Will I get more gain if I replace my emblems in front and rear as well.

Hell, why not put 'em in the air intake too??????