PDA

View Full Version : Agent's 1000th

Agent M79
10-18-2005, 04:14 PM
On the occasion of my 1000th post (which this post is) I had considered some magnanimous and prolific post. Perhaps culling out some early posts for some light hearted self-deprecating nostalgia. I considered thanking and crediting a number of people for increasing the enjoyment of my Marauder. Conversely, maybe a message uncharacteristically bemoaning the bad attitude and poor form of some others. Perhaps lament my lack of deep mechanical acumen and highlight my typical buffoonery found in most of my posts. Maybe even gush gratitude to Logan & Crew for making this site a place on my ‘A’ website rotation list.

But I decided to forgo all of that.

Instead I did something that I actually hadn’t done for quite some time. I closed the ‘Post New Thread’ window and I drove my Marauder without a destination in mind or a time to return.

Petrograde
10-18-2005, 04:25 PM
congrats! :cuke:

Hotrauder
10-18-2005, 04:31 PM
Sounds just about right. We don't do enough of just exactly that. I agree, this is about the people and perhaps the keyboard but also very much about our personal relationship with OUR own Marauder. Drive Right on! Dennis :beer:

Bradley G
10-18-2005, 04:32 PM
crediting a number of people for increasing the enjoyment of my Marauder{QUOTE}
For pete sake, he only traded it in today!:censor:

Agent M79
10-19-2005, 04:54 PM
For pete sake, he only traded it in today!:censor:
Heh! Truth be told, it was his car I first saw the underbody security lights on. They have been great and actually kept me from stepping into something nasty.

Bradley G
10-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Worth the price of admission then!:D
Heh! Truth be told, it was his car I first saw the underbody security lights on. They have been great and actually kept me from stepping into something nasty.

Marauderman
10-19-2005, 07:07 PM
I'm confussed.. :shake: :confused: :help:

Bigdogjim
10-19-2005, 08:24 PM
Instead I did something that I actually hadn’t done for quite some time. I closed the ‘Post New Thread’ window and I drove my Marauder without a destination in mind or a time to return.
Heck I do it all the time! :laugh:

Bigdogjim
10-19-2005, 08:25 PM
I'm confussed.. :shake: :confused: :help:
You know I have heard this about you! :laugh:

Marauderman
10-20-2005, 04:34 PM
You know I have heard this about you! :laugh:
......not to worry though.my MM is in for final production run numbers and retrofit on the final upgrade....I hope to have some new numbers to post by Sunday morning--Shhhhhh!!!

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 04:39 PM
......not to worry though.my MM is in for final production run numbers and retrofit on the final upgrade....I hope to have some new numbers to post by Sunday morning--Shhhhhh!!!
Congrats Agent.......

Marauderman
10-20-2005, 06:06 PM
Congrats Agent.......
you were suppose to be shhhhhing for me--- :nono: :nono:

fastblackmerc
10-20-2005, 08:32 PM
you were suppose to be shhhhhing for me--- :nono: :nono:
sorry....... :cry: