PDA

View Full Version : Law

johnfain
10-18-2005, 07:16 PM
Are any members attorneys? If yes, what state bar?

Bigdogjim
10-18-2005, 08:07 PM
Are any members attorneys? If yes, what state bar?
Not an attorney.

But I am barred in two states:rofl:

martyo
10-18-2005, 08:11 PM
Admiited in all State and Federal Courts in New York, the United States Tax Court, and soon the bar of the great State of Georgia!

TAF
10-18-2005, 08:47 PM
Committed in all State and Federal Courts in New York, the United States Tax Court, and soon the great State of Georgia!
Yep...that about sums it up ^^^

Agent M79
10-18-2005, 08:56 PM
...and soon the bar of the great State of Georgia!...[sigh]...and what has Todd got himself into now?

TAF
10-18-2005, 08:59 PM
...[sigh]...and what has Todd got himself into now?
it had something to do with Marty, Donny and I eating some Bar-B-Q at Williamson Bros. and a group of cheerleaders...

other than that...Marty has asked for no further comments....

Agent M79
10-18-2005, 09:04 PM
it had something to do with Marty, Donny and I eating some Bar-B-Q at Williamson Bros. and a group of cheerleaders...

WHEW! Is that all? That's a lot better than last time with the Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard, the extra long slip'n'slide, and the smoking chimpanzee in the crotchless rubber panties. :nono:

TAF
10-18-2005, 09:08 PM
and the smoking chimpanzee in the crotchless rubber panties. :nono:now come on....that's ^^^ not fair...

we had her back in her cage before 2am....

Agent M79
10-18-2005, 09:12 PM
And that folks is how you hijack a thread in the most heinous of fashion.

Donny Carlson
10-18-2005, 09:54 PM
And that folks is how you hijack a thread in the most heinous of fashion.
http://www.thegreenhead.com/watercooler/images/smoking_chimp_sm.jpg

"Ooogh! EEE EEE EEE, woah. EEE EE oogh."

Google (TM) Translation: "I'd fling feces but I don't want to human up my workman's comp claim."

"GAH, GAH, OOOH, eee eee, fleep, GAH OAAH EEEE EEE"

Goggle (TM) Translation: "Not mention, those cheap aholes promised me all the fruit rollups I wanted if I was a "good sport" and now I feel so cheap and used."

martyo
10-19-2005, 02:11 AM
it had something to do with Marty, Donny and I eating some Bar-B-Q at Williamson Bros. and a group of cheerleaders....

{Sigh} TThat was some meal, wasn't it fellas?

shakes_26
10-19-2005, 05:21 AM
Todd, that should read as follows;

it allegedly had something to do with Marty, Donny and I eating some Bar-B-Q at Williamson Bros. and a group of cheerleaders...
:)

Ross
10-19-2005, 01:02 PM
Admitted in Texas, US Southern, Eastern and Northern Districts of Texas, Fifth Circuit and US Supreme Court.
And yes, I do apologize in advance for being a lawyer... :bigcry:

Ross
10-19-2005, 01:03 PM
Also, I have always wanted to be admitted to a few bars with BigDog.

Mike Poore
10-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Hey, fly up to BWI and join us for the first annual Gettysburg DOO. You can be admitted to the Bar with BDJ and a bunch of CAM guys, as well as a few celeb's. :D

Bigdogjim
10-19-2005, 03:56 PM
Why thank you Sir!

Drinks are me when we meet up:up:

Bigdogjim
10-19-2005, 03:57 PM
Hey, fly up to BWI and join us for the first annual Gettysburg DOO. You can be admitted to the Bar with BDJ and a bunch of CAM guys, as well as a few celeb's. :D
Mike I get the feeling Gettysburg will never be the same!:help:

I need a drink:beer:

Mike Poore
10-19-2005, 04:42 PM
Mike I get the feeling Gettysburg will never be the same!:help:

I need a drink:beer:
Buttermilk, right? :rofl:

Bigdogjim
10-19-2005, 05:13 PM
Buttermilk, right? :rofl:
How many gallons? 1 or 2 :laugh:

johnfain
10-19-2005, 08:03 PM
Hello.

Martyo are you sitting for the Feb bar? You will only have to do the 1st day of essays for GA law, I am positive you won't need to do the multi-state assuming that is what you took in NY. Also FYI, if and when you get down here remind me to tell you about the So. Dist of GA.

Ross, never apologize for being a lawyer. We are officers of the court and agents of the constitution. John Marshall, Learned Hand, Tom Clark, Earl Warren... these are our peers, giants among men. I do not mean to be overly dramatic but I refuse to allow our profession to become or perceived as a trade.

Anyway thank for the replies.

RR|Suki
10-19-2005, 08:13 PM
Hello.

Martyo are you sitting for the Feb bar? You will only have to do the 1st day of essays for GA law, I am positive you won't need to do the multi-state assuming that is what you took in NY. Also FYI, if and when you get down here remind me to tell you about the So. Dist of GA.

Ross, never apologize for being a lawyer. We are officers of the court and agents of the constitution. John Marshall, Learned Hand, Tom Clark, Earl Warren... these are our peers, giants among men. I do not mean to be overly dramatic but I refuse to allow our profession to become or perceived as a trade.

Anyway thank for the replies.
I'm studying to become a lawyer... do I count??? :D

martyo
10-20-2005, 02:44 AM
Hello.

Martyo are you sitting for the Feb bar? You will only have to do the 1st day of essays for GA law, I am positive you won't need to do the multi-state assuming that is what you took in NY.

I will be waiving in. Its a simple motion, some finger print cards, Certificates of Good Standing, and my store front practice is open. :D

Mike Poore
10-20-2005, 05:20 AM
I will be waiving in. Its a simple motion, some finger print cards, Certificates of Good Standing, .....

Man, I hope they don't find out about your adventures with Tod and Donny. ;)

Donny Carlson
10-20-2005, 06:22 PM
Man, I hope they don't find out about your adventures with Tod and Donny. ;)
Yeah, we know all about fingerprint cards. Certificates of good standing... not so much.