PDA

View Full Version : Things that annoy us?

Bigdogjim
10-20-2005, 06:03 PM
Here is a short list of dumb thing people do.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their azz to search the entire room for the T..V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their azzes!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbazz?

:):):)

MM03MOK
10-20-2005, 06:10 PM
Thanks, Jim.....didn't even need my glasses!

:laugh:

Haggis
10-20-2005, 06:26 PM
Somebody is in a bad mood tonight!!! :eek:

Marauderman
10-20-2005, 06:49 PM
I'm blinded by the words of ---who was that person....I can't see!!!!!--

cyclone03
10-20-2005, 06:56 PM
George Carlin?

teamrope
10-20-2005, 07:14 PM
Nope! Just the BIGDOG having fun. :)

RoyLPita
10-20-2005, 07:29 PM
Thanx BDJ. I can now sleep better knowing this.

Bigdogjim
10-20-2005, 07:46 PM
Nope! Just the BIGDOG having fun. :)
Hey someone has too:laugh:

Bigdogjim
10-20-2005, 07:47 PM
Thanks, Jim.....didn't even need my glasses!

:laugh:
Just trying to help!

Bigdogjim
10-20-2005, 07:49 PM
Somebody is in a bad mood tonight!!! :eek:No, I am just having fun!:cool4:

rayjay
10-21-2005, 01:21 AM
Ya missed one, punk azz kids who can't complete a two word sentence unless the f word is part of it. Where the hell were these rubber's parents.....

CRUZTAKER
10-21-2005, 04:40 AM
George Carlin?
Not to steal his show but....I believe the above comments are from the one and only DENIS LEARY.

I may be wrong, but those who know of this hardcore comedian, close your eyes and imagine him spouting that stuff out...:lol:

His rant about red meat and smoking is a riot.
Something to the extent of..." I want to eat a cow that smokes 20 packs of cigarettes a day and has a voicebox..."

GreekGod
10-21-2005, 05:21 PM
A co-worker of mine uses the F word in every sentence...age 65...he is the oldest man on the property!
Ya missed one, punk azz kids who can't complete a two word sentence unless the f word is part of it. Where the hell were these rubber's parents.....

Bradley G
10-21-2005, 05:59 PM
All the yelling gave me a headach!

Bigdogjim
10-21-2005, 06:28 PM
All the yelling gave me a headach!
Sorry can't hear you for the yelling:laugh:

Bradley G
10-21-2005, 07:08 PM
Are you sure #3 isn't what Mrs. Big Dog says!:lol:

cyclone03
10-22-2005, 02:16 PM
Not to steal his show but....I believe the above comments are from the one and only DENIS LEARY.

I may be wrong, but those who know of this hardcore comedian, close your eyes and imagine him spouting that stuff out...:lol:

His rant about red meat and smoking is a riot.
Something to the extent of..." I want to eat a cow that smokes 20 packs of cigarettes a day and has a voicebox..."

Dennis Leary has got to be a hero to you smokers for sure. :D
Red Meat and Smoking is great too.

Hey I did put "?" in there you know.

johnfain
10-22-2005, 06:59 PM
Here is a short list of dumb thing people do.
9 Things I Hate About Everyone

1. People who point at their wrist while asking for the time.... I know where my watch is pal, where the hell is yours? Do I point at my crotch when I ask where the toilet is?

2. People who are willing to get off their azz to search the entire room for the T..V. remote because they refuse to walk to the T.V. and change the channel manually.

3. When people say "Oh you just want to have your cake and eat it too". Damn right! What good is cake if you can't eat it?

4. When people say "it's always the last place you look". Of course it is. Why the hell would you keep looking after you've found it? Do people do this? Who and where are they? Gonna Kick their azzes!

5. When people say while watching a film "did you see that?". No Loser, I paid $12 to come to the cinema and stare at the damn floor.

6. People who ask "Can I ask you a question?".... Didn't really give me a choice there, did ya sunshine?

7. When something is 'new and improved!'. Which is it? If it's new, then there has never been anything before it. If it's an improvement, then there must have been something before it, couldn't be new.

8. When people say "life is short". What the hell?? Life is the longest damn thing anyone ever does!! What can you do that's longer?

9. When you are waiting for the bus and someone asks "Has the bus come yet?". If the bus came would I be standing here, dumbazz?

:):):)

Big Dog, I love it. I need to get you a book deal (I'll be your attorney/agent) this stuff is too good to let people have for free. very :lol: :lol:

Bigdogjim
10-22-2005, 07:29 PM
Big Dog, I love it. I need to get you a book deal (I'll be your attorney/agent) this stuff is too good to let people have for free. very :lol: :lol:
Thank you very much! I was not the author on that little ditty.

I am how every writting a book about my 20 years as Motor Coach Driver. I am calling it "Last Exit after toll?" :rofl:

Haggis
10-22-2005, 07:50 PM
Thank you very much! I was not the author on that little ditty.

I am how every writting a book about my 20 years as Motor Coach Driver. I am calling it "Last Exit after toll?" :rofl:
Wasn't there a TV show like that? I think it was called the 'Honeymooners." :rofl:

Bigdogjim
10-22-2005, 09:11 PM
Wasn't there a TV show like that? I think it was called the 'Honeymooners." :rofl:
Hey I could rewrite some of it and make you Norton:laugh: